Beautiful poem

It is 2018 a New Year and new beginning. For me and maybe for you. I hope you have some blessing moments from 2017, because it wasn't that good. For me a list. I don't know, but you know. I think 2018 might be different will see. Insha Allah I will don't come back with some news stories. That might interest you all I hope. But I'm really busy With other books and school. Alhamdulillah I'm doing well thanks for asking. Wish me the best. And I wish you all the best. Thanks for supporting me all this time.

Sorry for taking your time but here is you poem

Spring gift

Spring gift. I envy the sand that met his feet. I'm jealous of honey, he tasted sweet. Of birds havered above his head of Spiders who spun their Sacred Web to save him from his enemies. I envy clouds form from the Seas that gave him cover from the heat of a son, who's light could not compete with his wohse face did shine. So bright that all was clear in blinding night. I envy sightless trees that gazed upon his form completely dazed, Not knowing if the sun had risen but Felt themselv in unison. With those who prayed and fasted too, simply because he told them to. Which truth and kindness charity with God gave such clarity his mercy comes in one he sent to mold our hearts more heaven bent. I envy all there at his side who watch the turning up the tide as truth prevail and falsehood flag and I hope restored life to the dead. women and men found through him found grace yo seek together God Noble face. I envy the Cup that fault that gave him drink, his thought that helped us to thinkin to be one thought that passed his mind inspiring him to act so kind .For me this world is not one jot if I could simply be a thought from him to God throughout the ages as revelation came in stages. I pity all who think it odd to hear him say there is one God or he was sent by God to men don't hold their spirits acume. It's pride that blinded us from the sight that helps good man to see his light. He thought us all to be god's slaves. And he will be the one who saves humanity from sinful pride Muhammad has God on his side. So on this day be blessed and sing for, he was born to Grace. Our spring with lilies flowers lives rebirth in a dome of green like his on Earth.

-Shaykh Hamza Yusuf-

SALAM