tattoo 6

All my tattoos have healed and surprisingly mom hasn't noticed the 2 on my arms, which are pretty visible.

I sighed and rolled over so I could see Grayson's sleeping face. He's so cute and perfect.

I got an idea and slowly got out of the bed, making sure not to wake Grayson up.

I went to my desk and began to sketch a design for my next tattoo on a piece of paper.

"Hmm" I brought the marker up to my lips and bit the end of it softly.

I nodded and capped the marker, placing it on top of the paper before making my way back to the bed and wrapping my arms around Grayson.

-

3:33 am the next day

I found myself sneaking in once again with a new tattoo to add to the collection.

I heard footsteps run up to me and jump into my arms, I held onto the familiar body tightly and wrapped his legs around my waist.

"Grayson what's wrong?" I whispered as I felt his tears soak into my shirt.

He shook his head violently and continued to sob silently into my shoulder.

I sighed and carried him up to my room, attempting to lay him down on my bed, but he brought me down with him.

"Do not leave me" he choked out and I felt my heart break.

"I'm sorry gray, but I didn't leave you"

He peeled his face away from my body and looked up into my eyes desperately.

I saw his eyes move down to the crook of my neck and the corners of his mouth turned into a smile.

He held out his pinky and I nodded, holding out mine, so they could lock together.

"I got a tattoo of a pinky promise, because I promise to never leave you" I murmured, our fingers still intertwined.

He giggled and kissed the end of his hand, so I did the same.

"Just know I'll always be right next to you, even if it doesn't feel like it, I am" I looked at him through my eyelashes, making him blush.

" I am with you too" he whispered and placed his hand on my chest, referring to my heart, "right here" he continued and giggled.

a/n

Tehe, hope you liked this. BYE!!♡♡