mom

"Ethan, what are those?!" My mom yelled at me and Grayson crouched down and hid behind me, clutching onto my shirt.

"Tattoos" I murmured and she began to go off on me.

"Do you have anymore?!" She screamed and ran her hand through her hair.

I removed Grayson's hand from my shirt giving him a small smile, he shook his head and popped his thumb in his mouth.

I frowned and took off my shirt, earning a gasp from my mother, "Ethan! It's huge, God why are you so dumb" she huffed.

She's only mad because she doesn't know their stories like Grayson does. She didn't tell me they were pretty like Grayson does either.

"No!" Grayson chimed in, "he's not dumb!" Grayson began to cry and I sent a glare at my mom. I picked Grayson up and held him tightly, he pressed his head to my chest and mumbled, "you're not dumb you are pretty"

I smiled softly, leaning my head on top of his.

My mom groaned and shooed us away.

I growled at her for making Grayson cry and brought him up to my room, laying him down on my bed softly.

He stuck his thumb back into his mouth and began sucking it lightly.

His large hands clutched onto my blankets and continued to mumble about me being 'pretty' and not dumb.

I laid next to him and wrapped my arms around his torso. Our limbs tangled together as we cuddled all night.

-

"Ethan you are pretty" I mumbled into his skin.

I loved my Ethan, he is so sweet.

He was really cute when he slept and I could watch him do that forever.

"Ethan" I poked his shoulder lightly, "Ethan" I whined.

He rolled over and looked up at me through his eyelashes.

"What" he groaned and I felt bad.

"I want to kiss you" I murmured shyly and he smiled.

-

I leaned in, connecting my lips to Grayson's.

We kissed often, but this kiss was different, more passionate, more...needy?

I didn't mind, I love Grayson. He's my baby.

"When will you tell me a story?" He asked.

His innocent voice filled my empty room.

"What?" I bit my lip and stared into his eyes. "A story" he placed his finger on my bouquet tattoo.

"Oh" realization escaped my lips and I shrugged softly as I moved my hand up and down his soft skin.

He smiled and waited for an answer.

"I uh, don't really know when" I replied and looked down, using my thumb to rub circles into Grayson's arm.

Even though it was dark, I could tell Grayson was nodding cause I heard the fabric of my pillow shift.

"I can tell you another story, not one about my drawing though"

"Yay" he hummed and scooted closer to me, nuzzling his head into my chest. I moved my hand up to his hair and placed his caramel locks between my fingers.

"It's about a prince"God, I pulled that one out of my ass.

"And another prince" I smiled to myself.

Grayson let out a small giggle and began to play with the fabric of my shirt.

"One prince was locked up in a..tower. He was always so sad and lonely" I continued and closed my eyes.

"But one day, the other prince showed up and he made the lonely prince smile"

I heard Grayson plop his thumb in his mouth and I listened to his steady breathing.

"They talked and talked everyday and one day, they kissed. They were so madly in love and-"

"It's like us" Grayson cut me off, "we are in love and I kiss you and you kiss back, because we are in love"

I nodded, "exactly like us"

"Can I give you a drawing Ethan?" He always said what was on his mind, completely forgetting what was previously discussed. That was just one thing I loved about Grayson.

"Tomorrow baby, you need to sleep."

a/n

Hey!! This chapter was longer than usual and it was trash, but it's still short. I hope you liked it though :)) BYE!!♡♡