Prologue

Tallula and Callidora are three month old babies when their parents are killed by three blood thirsty vampires in the woods. The vampires were going to kill them as well but a bright light shot out of their chest and repelled the vampires. A few hours later, a group of ladies passing by the woods hear their crying. The curious ladies venture into the woods to find the source of the sound and when they do, they are deeply troubled. The ladies find the parent dead, looking as if all the blood was drained from their bodies, and two babies alone and helpless. They take the children to the nearest adoption center and report their findings to the police. The police searched for the killers for years but found no trace of them and eventually gave up. Eleven years after the tragedy, Callidora and Tallula were adopted by a lovely couple looking for kids of their own. For three years, the sisters and best friends lived cooped up in the house they have started to call home with only thirty minutes outside every two weeks. What happens when Tallulah and Callidora travel a little too far when given more freedom and catch the eye of two vampires - both in the Cullen family. Will they accept their imprints or will they reject them? Will Sam and Emily give the vampires their blessings or will they forbid them from seeing their daughter?