Hunter exam 4

Author Note
Sorry guys I made a mistake in Hunter exam 1 it was supposed to be y/n(your name) instead of a/n
Sorry for anyone who was confused I didn't change the other Chapter but I did edit this one. Now back to the Chapter.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gon Pov

"Uh-oh, I think we may have lost Y/n" I say as Killua and I stop running and look around.

"You think?"he says as he looks at me with a tired expression,"welp let's go find her" he says as we started making random turns to find y/n.

We took a fast sharp left that led us near a bunch of trees as I started to get worried,"I hope y/n isn't hear with Hisoka" I said as Killua replied quickly.

"Even if she did manage to lose Hisoka if she lose her partner both of them will get sent back were they came from" he says I made an oh sound and continued to listen for y/n.

"Agh"I hear as me and Killua exchanged glances. It was a man voice it seems like he was being injured or attack or attempting an attack on someone we then hear another voice male but not the same one as before this time it's a deeper voice and he's talking, but the voice is faint.

"Maybe it's just some lost contestants" Killua says as a girl voice breaks out and our facial expressions turn serious.

"That's y/n" I yell as I dash over to the group of voices as Killua followed behind. When I reach were the group of people are I push the tree branch out of the way and see Hisoka and his hand wedge deep into a man with dark brown hair chest area.

     Y/n Pov (earlier)
  I followed behind Hisoka as the fog became thicker and harder to breath. I gasp for air every few second as Hisoka paste slowed.

"You need a minute?"he asked as I shake my head for no in reply.

"You sure?"he asked as he raise his right eyebrow.

"I'm sure" I said,"it's just hard to breath, but I'm good. How about you?" I ask him.

"I'm okay it's nothing I can't handle" he says as I start walking while making small talk.

"So should we keep runn~ahh" I said as my foot got caught in a small thorn hole in the ground.

"Ouch" I say quietly, but Hisoka still heard it.

"Does it hurts really bad?" He asked looking me in my eyes, I blush but avoid his eye contact.

"Not really, its just a lot of tiny like needles poking into me and...yeah it hurts really bad please get me out of here" I say as he smiles cutely instead of a bloodlust smile and pulls my leg out quickly. I jumped at the pain but eased when I was free.

"Ha, thanks" I say as he helps me up to my feet,"I guess I could say that thorn really spike me up my feet", I say as Hisoka looks at me confused.

"Was that meant for a joke?" he asks as I looked at him laughing.

"Yeah, I'm bad at puns" I say laughing still.

"Oh wow yes you are" he says as he smirks, but his expression soon turns serious as he looks around.

"Huh? Someone's watching us" he says as five guys pop out of nowhere and place something over my head and nose so that I'll fall asleep after that all I remember was a man screaming.