Hunter exam 5

Hisoka Pov

Their were five guys together as two of t Hey hem put a bag on Y/n head and some kind of gas mask on her nose.

"What are you doing to her" I ask casually but sharply.

"Don't worry about it clown" says a guy with dark brown hair, man I wanna rip his heart out, I thought as I laughed while carving blood.

"Ugh, see why we have to rid of this freak" the dark brown haired male spoke to his other companion.

They argued on how to kill me as I watch y/n head rested on a tree as she peacefully slept like how a puppy does when it's tired of chasing its tail.

They nod agreeing to kill me as a blonde spoke,"but what do we do with the girl when she wakes up?"he asks as I stop looking at y/n and listen to what they would do to y/n.

"Oh I'm sure we'll find something fun to do to her while she sleeps," a red headed guy said in a pervert way while his other friends smirk and smile along with him, I don't know what really came over on me but next thing I knew I ran up to the guy and punch his head off his body.

His head hit the ground with a thump as his body fell to the ground like a rag doll,"If anyone of you touch her then you'll die on the spot" I say as I break out into a sinister laugh.

"Oh look at the clown protecting the Princess so sweet" a light brown headed man says smirking.

"Ha, I'll have you know I'm a joker not a clown" I said as the dark brown man charge at me as I kick him back to the ground as he bleed from his mouth.

I then hit the blonde guy in the neck as that cause his neck to break as he choked on blood before dying. The the guy with dirty blonde hair and the other brown haired guy both yell as they charge at me one with a normal guy voice the other one had a deep voice I grab both of them by the neck and slice them open as they bleed out and died.

I look over at y/n and saw her shiver, she's scared, I though as I smiled, what a pity. I walked over to lift up the bag around her face, but was pulled back and punch in the face. My body bent backwards as I caught myself  and lean back forwards.

I laugh,"now it's my turn. Right?" I say as I run up to the dark brown haired male and impelled him with my fist inside his chest. I release my fingers freely as roamed inside his chest to his heart he grab my hand once I reach to his rib cage.

He had a scared expression on his face as I smiled in his face and puch through his rib cage.

1...2...3 pushes to his heart as I held it and yank it out, and squash it as blood exploded on the guy dead body I smiled satisfied of what I had done and walked over to y/n as I wiped the blood on one of the dead body's.

"Stop right there" Gon voice rang as I smiled.

"G-Gon?"y/n asked, as her voice quivered saying his name. Y/n doesn't know what happened but hearing the sounds and stuff most-likely freaked her out.

"Hisoka are you hear?" She asked I was surprised that she still even thought of me.

I was about to say something until Killua grab me by my shoulder and pointed out all the blood I had on me,"Yeah, I'm here and so is Killua" I say.

"W-what happened? I heard screaming from the men and your voice and sound of pain and thumps are they gone are th-they..." she said as I stop her by answering.

"Dead...there all dead" I say as I hear her gasp but she says nothing in reply.

"Killua...Gon", I say as they face me,"I need you to take y/n to the next hunter exam while I...umm get clean",I say as they nodded understanding and help her up and ran off keeping the bag on her head.