Twins

Warning: Curse words.
----------------------------------------------
Monday: Blackwell, 2:00 P.M.

"Get back here Maxine!" Her twin yelled, chasing after her.

"Never, Maximus!" Maxine yelled back, emphasizing the last part of his name. She ran through the halls, bumping into a few people before making it outside, only to be tackled by her twin onto the grass.

"Get off Bro!" Maxine yelped, her side bag pressed uncomfortably against her stomach.

"Only when you take back what you said!" Her twin smirked, sitting on her back.

"Neva!!" Maxine yelled, struggling to push him off of her. She was extremely glad she didn't have her polaroid camera in her bag, otherwise it would've been smashed.

"You don't mock BTS when I'm around!"

"Too bad! I'm a mocker!" Maxine retorted.

"This means war sis!" Her brother began poking her sides, eliciting slight laughter.

"No! Yo-" Her laughter cut her off"-u jerk!"

"C'mon take back your treacherous words!" Her twin said dramatically, still poking her sides.

"No!"

"I can do this all day!"

"No yo-you can't! You have c-class!" Maxine struggled to say through her laughter.

"I'll skip!"

"Damn it!" Maxine giggled into the grass. "Get off you sumo!"

"No! Take back your evil words." Her brother stopped poking her sides, allowing her to catch her breath.

"....Fine." Maxine sighed in resignation. "I take them back."

"Good. Now I'm gonna run." Her brother got off her back and sprinted off.

Maxine sat up, dumbfounded, only to realize the lack of weight in her right blue sweater pocket. "Get back here!" Maxine stood up and took off running after him. "Give me my phone!"

---------------------

Her fingers raised the final poster against the wooden board, and placed tape on it's edges to keep it there.

Chloe Price sighed deeply, heart heavy.

The word 'MISSING' on the poster was what she hated the most.

'Rachel Amber'

'Age 19'

The punk hated the posters with a burning passion. She wanted to burn them, but they were necessary if she ever hoped to find her friend, her Angel.

Six months. It had been six months since Rachel disappeared.

And her life had gone downhill. Step-douche wanting to know where she was at, the fights, the arguments. Her mother not being able to support her, being all caught up in her job at Two Whales.

Every second was one where she hoped she would receive a call, that someone spotted Rachel, or had any information over her.

...But nothing. And her hope had started dwindling a month ago.

She caught a flash of red from the corner of her eye. She turned her head only to see a guy in a red sweater get tackled by someone in a blue sweater a couple feet away.

Chloe looked on, feeling her despair diminish and amusement taking its place, before noticing a phone near her feet.

The guy in red must've tossed it before the one in blue tackled him.