Chapter 10

An: Introduction to a new Character ;)

Sans P.ov:

Even after what happened.
After he killed you
You still had the nerve to..
He growled softly to himself as he sighed, willing himself to calm down..
You knew he could easily end you with the flick of a wrist.
So why..
Why did you insist on pushing him?!
Besides that...

W h y t h e h e l l d i d s h i t r e l o a d ?

He was going to reset just to make you start over again; punishment for saying such a horrid thing to him. But he ended up back at his last "Save Point" with you unconscious.
And you were quite adamant with a reset happening. Heh, not like he was doing that any time soon. You wanted to go back to the past. A past before all of this. But living in the past wasn't an option anymore, you were stuck here with him weather you liked it or not.
Someone else was meddling, and it wasn't anyone in the timeline..but rather, outside the timeline.
Heh, crazy old man was probably watching ever move he was making, how typical.
So he shouldn't kill you again..
Incase you tried to reset and gain control of the timeline again.
But boy where you making it difficult.
Not only were you "determined" you were even more stubborn than usual.
He'd would have to change that.
Hehehehehe..
The way your skin felt under his boney hands. He couldn't believe he was holding you without having your insides splayed out before him on display.
It made his magic crackle in a pleased way.
The way you shuddered underneath him while you cried. He wanted to feel that sensation against his bones when he..
Woah there..calm down Sans..
Maybe he'd tempt you..well once he was certain that you mellowed out a bit.
Oh how desperate he wanted to see you.
He wanted you to do so many unspeakable things.
*Brother..
Hehehehe..
*Brother.
You were just too cute when riled up.
*Sans!
He snapped out of his lewd thoughts to look to Papyrus who looked at him quite disapprovingly. He only smirked and shrugged half heartily.
"Sorry bro."
He only got a roll of his sockets in response making him snicker..
Now, instead of thinking about how lewd you'd look in only lingerie and under him, more important matters were at hand here.
Like who the hell you were talking to.
Frisk wasn't here, and the amount if determination you had wasn't natural, especially in human standards.
He was certain that you had a mix of both Chara's and Frisk DT but that couldn't mean..
Greeaaat. not only you had Chara's determination. They latched onto your conscious too. Only you really knew what the fuck that child was thinking. Probably wasn't anything good either.,
Fantastic, more problems to deal with, hopefully, just hopefully Frisk never adecides to come down here.
Hopes a fickle thing, something he gave up a long time ago.
It was replaced with LV. He had so much "Hope" now.
He sighed as he slumped against a wall, he needed a plan.
He needed to gain your trust somehow. Needed you to remember.
He wasn't resetting ever, even if it led to killing you again, so be it.
If you wanted to keep on pushing, he'd push back.

Now..what to do..
Besides try and get you in bed with him.
*Brother..
"I know, I know Pap." He snickered. Geez what a cockblock Papyrus was.
You hadn't left yet, good.
He was pretty sure that he'd have to bar the door with bones, but you seemed calmer now..
Maybe he'd go talk to you..

He stood up with a sigh, might as well get it over it..
Wait..
Why was there someone in his room..?
Someone who wasn't you.
Or that old coot..
"Not Gaster.." He muttered to himself, glaring towards the dark corner.
A low laugh proved his point, this person was none other himself.
Well, if "himself" was a inverted skeleton with yellow teeth and blue tear tracks running down his skull. Oh? He was glitching too? Just dandy. He didn't like this visitor already. That mischievous grin he wore wasn't very trusting.
"So..this is where he hid that leacher.." Their voice cracked and glitched, if he had ears, he was pretty sure he'd be deaf by now.
"Hmm, who? And what are you?" He sighed, this wasn't right. Why was there another "him" and what did he want with you?
He wasn't a numbskull, he knew of alternate "him" but not this one..not this one at all..
"I'm Sans. Sans the skeleton." He said coyly.
"Not really.."
"Just call me Error."
"M'kay, whatcha want here?"
He had snapped his fingers to turn in his light, he could get a pretty good look of his alternate self.
They were pretty much the same height, okay..
Red shirt, black shorts, black sweater. Ha..He's still wearing slippers.
"You're a rouge timeline, this wasn't supposed to happen. And the leacher is here." Kay..
Rogue timeline. That he could understand, but where you not supposed to be here.
"I see...Don't touch them though. I'm not letting 'em go after all of this.."
Error only grinned before snickering and shrugging.
"Don't you get it? They're a anomaly among the timelines. A glitch. They're not supposed to exist."
Okay, now this "error" dude was starting to irk him. He needed to shut up.
"Anomaly? So what. If you touch them in any way. Buddy..You'll be dead where you stand.."
He could feel his magic beginning to crackle around his hand, his eye flared to life as he glared at the other.