Charter six

Nightmare
    I was back in Tartarus attached to the floor by rusty, bloody chains. As I regained consciousness my cell door was prayed opened by one of my many torturers but what caught my attention was the person my torturer was dragging behind him. It was Annabeth her once blond curls now matted with dried blood turning it a gruesome brown color. The monster bond her to the whipping post in the center of my cell. Just as the whip was raised into the air I realized I had to do something and shouted for the monster to stop and let me take her punishment to which he happily obliged taking Annabeth off the whipping post and putting me in position. The monster whipped me over and over again and again till I lost count of how many whips after 172 lashes. He just laughed as my back was ripped to shreds and Annabeth cried for the monster to stop not even after I could scream no more from my voice be raw from my whaling and my vision became dark.

      I woke with a start tears running down my face and sweat on my brow. I looked around my room to see the worried faces of the Avengers looking back at me.

"It was just a nightmare from my many torture sessions in Tartarus. I'll be okay can you all please leave I just want to gather my thoughts." I said they all turned and began exiting my room when I did something unexpected.

"Wait Wanda please stay with me?" I pleaded. She turned to me and said of course she would stay.

WANDA'S POV
     I awoke in the middle of the night to a bloodcurdling scream echoing through the tower. I rushed out of bed to the hallway where I saw all the others looking confused when I realized Percy wasn't out here. I made a b line for her room as the others followed behind. What I saw when I opened the door was my beautiful Percy writhing around in her bed whimpering and screaming. Everyone filed into the room. Right when I was going to wake her she shot out of bed sweating and crying. When she caught sight of us she explained that she had a nightmare and wanted to be alone. So reluctantly we left her room. When I reached the door she turned to me and said "wait Wanda please stay with me?"

"Of course." I told her then walked back over to her bed and crawled under the sheets.

      She was still shaking so I brought her into my lap and began running my fingers through her long dark waves. Her eyes started closing but before she was all the way asleep she lended up to me and kissed my lips tenderly saying a soft thank you before drifting to sleep. I feel asleep soon after with my arms wrapped protectively around her waist and her head on my cheat.

"Goodnight my sweet Persephone." I whispered kiss her forehead and fall asleep to the sound of her steady breathing and light snores.

"Goodnight" spoke JARVIS quickly as not to wake us.