Chapter seven

Wanda's POV
          When I awoke the next morning it was to a face full of ink black hair strewn across her face and pillows. Percy's hair smelled of mint and was silky to the touch. I look thought her hair to her face that appeared relaxed the most peaceful I've ever seen her look in fact. In her sleeping state I took in the full extent of her beauty. Her jaw, like the rest of her bone structure was well defined, it was sharp and thin but fit perfectly with her other prominent facial features. She had a slightly round almost button nose that was slightly up turned. Her cheek bones contrasted greatly with her lips. Her cheek bones well defined and lifted her face giving it an even more youthful although she already looked around my age at 18 or 19. Her lips in the other hand were soft and plump with a prominent Cupid's bow. Making them resemble a heart and look extremely  kissable. Then my favorite part about her; her eyes. Even closed one could tell they were large and doe like. Even if you weren't looking at her face you would still think her beautiful with a lean body that was clearly well toned especially through the thin light tank top she was dressed in. I noticed that sometime during the night she had removed most of her duet leaving only part of her legs covered.  She also had soft feminine curves. I began to loose my self in thoughts of her beauty, intelligence, and selflessness, when her eyes flattered open and I could see sea green eyes that held so much pain I wished I could take away but instead I would do the best I could to help her though her demons in any way I could.

Percy's POV
       I opened my eyes to see Wanda's bright blue eyes staring down at me in admiration. I was mesmerized that I acted on impulse and leaned up to her as she leaned down to met me and we connected our lips briefly and shared a light but emotion filled kiss. As quickly as it started it was over.

I gazed into Wanda's eyes as I spoke my heart. "Thank you for staying with me last night. You make me feel safe and I've only felt this safeness with the people closest to me and I want to be close to you if you would like to be close to me?"

"I would love to be close with you and make you feel. We need to get your belongings for your apartment so how about we eat breakfast go over there gather your things to bring back her then we can spend the day together doing whatever you'd like." She said softly never breaking eye contact with me.

"That sounds wonderful Wanda. I want to spend as much time with you as I can before we have to go on our first mission." I told her feeling genuinely excited about spending the day with her. The kind of excitement I haven't felt since Annabeth.

"Alright" she said clapping her hands together "Let's get dressed and go eat breakfast with the others and we can head out!" She spoke enthusiastically getting out of bed and dragging me out with her.

       After we dressed, looking very similar because Wanda let me borrow a some clothes, me in black jeans and a red and black button up, much to my pleaser, and her in black leggings and a red shirt with a lace up v-neck that stopped mid-thigh on her. We ate breakfast with everyone one else making idle chit-chat about random things. Then Wanda and I left the tower at 9:34 to go pack my belongings and have a good day tighter. We said goodbye to the Avengers present and departed.