Code Blue - [NorwayxReader]

Quick note: If some of you don't know code blue, it is when Norway wakes up and finds out there is no coffee. He goes rage and pretty much becomes destructive, and now... I was wondering... What if I make it into horror? Like, yeah, imagine Norway looking at you with a stoic face and creepy aura. Ok, let's go to the story!!!

________'s POV~

BANG!

I woke up at 6:00 at the morning, when suddenly I heard a loud noise. Stretching and yawning, I quickly got up and fixed my messy hair. I grabbed my phone and walked out, and suddenly felt a piece of paper touching my foot. Picking it up, I read the beautiful handwriting, saying,

"Dear ______ ,

We went outside the house to shop at the mall. We're sorry for not taking you with us, though do not think you're alone, Norge is staying with you! Please remember to make coffee for him, and greet him a cheery good morning! Take care! :)

-Tino"

The note sounded like a cheery, happy voice, like Tino's. You nodded and crumpled the paper, and threw it at a nearby trash can.

THUMP!

Another sound was heard again. You quickly tiptoed down the stairs, only to see Lukas standing there with an eerie aura. You shivered and saw the fridge with a brand new dent, the floor with scattered and broken glass, and a container with no coffee.

No coffee + Norway= Code blue.

The Nordics told you about this, and you shakily lifted your hand and began texting Tino.

You: We're out of coffee.

As soon as you typed 'coffee', you tilted your head upwards, and saw Lukas looking at you with a creepy but emotionless face. You started slowly backing away, as Norway kept his gaze on you. You felt your phone vibrate, and you completely ignored it.

He started walking slowly towards you, and you ran. You sprinted at the dark hallways, and looked at your back, seeing Lukas swiftly catching up with you.His violet eyes shined in the darkness, creepily indicating where he is.

'Goddammit! This house is so huge!' You mentally cursed. Finally you reached Sweden's hand-crafted wardrobe, which was thankfully huge, so you squeezed yourself in, closing the doors, leaving a slight hole. You searched your pockets for any item to stop him, and heard plastic crinkling as you reached the bottom. Slowly pulling it out, you saw 10 sticks of instant coffee, and you remembered Hong Kong giving you his coffee named 'Old Town'. You went deeper into the closet when you heard a door creaking open. Sweat fell from your forehead as you peaked out of the closet door, watching Lukas searching the room, looking for you. Fear overwhelmed you when he went to the closet, and you quickly backed away to where the clothes are. You swore his eyes met yours, and you quickly threw him a stick of coffee, which quickly fell from his forehead. You pushed him away and ran further to the house. Suddenly you tripped and fell. "Goddamn these stupid chargers!" You heard footsteps coming from behind, and when you scrambled up, you fell again, probably because of the charger. Looking behind, you accidentally stared into 'his' eyes. You felt a pair of hands pick you up, and you were carried by Lukas to his room. He sat you gently on his bed, and he sat in a chair across from you. He stared at you for a while, then it was time to strike. Quickly you slammed open the door, not forgetting to throw another stick of coffee to his face, which enraged him more. You ran away as he kept catching up, and the both of you played predator and prey, until you reached the kitchen and slammed the door. You brain stormed about things to do, and eventually thought that the coffee in your pocket was the reason he tried to catch you.

"If that was the reason he was chasing me, then... It has to dissappear?" You nodded, as if talking to another person. "And the only way is to drink it." You finished. Quickly pulling out the stick of coffee, you put it at a mug. You boiled some water and poured it to the mug, and you stirred it with a teaspoon. A smile brought up to your lips. "Perfect." As soon as the edge touched your lips, the door creaked open, and you drank all the coffee. You realized you forgot to lock the door, which left the last drop of coffee unswallowed. As you were about swallow the coffee, you felt a pair of lips on your own. Your eyes widened and you saw that Lukas was kissing you. You blushed a bright red, but eventually you kissed him back. You opened your mouth slightly and, you felt Lukas drink the coffee from your mouth. The kiss tasted strongly of coffee. When he drank all of the coffee, he licked your bottom lip for entrance, you let him in your mouth, this continued on for a few minutes. Until you two parted for air. He pressed his forehead against yours, and flashed one of his rare smiles. You didn't even know that the Lukas smiles. "Jeg elsker d-" He was rudely interrupted when the lights turned on and the door creaked open, you heard a shopping bag fall to the floor with a thump. You two turned to see a breathtaken Iceland and he suddenly ran to the fridge and hugged it.

"FRIDGE! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?" He cried out. He opened the door and threw out Denmark's fruitcake. "NOOOOO!! MY GIRLFRIEND!!" He knelt beside the fruitcake which lay lifelessly on the floor, while Sweden patted his back comfortingly. Finland walked up to Norway and apologized for drinking all the coffee. He went and got the shopping bag and pulled out a pack of coffee. "Sorry for drinking all the coffee, I never wanted you to get in trouble." He said to you. You looked at Tino then back to Lukas. You kept doing that for a while, until Lukas pulled you out of the room.

"Jeg elsker deg, _____." Lukas said, while he interlaced his fingers with yours. "Uhm... Lukas? What does that mean?" You heard him sigh,

"It means I Love You."

A/N: This was taken from quotev. It was made by my Bestfriend and me. Her username is Otakucomingrightup.