Nyo!BelgiumxReader(Late birthday special)

(I finished this yesterday and uploaded it on quotev, but forgot to put it on here :p
Anyway hope you guys enjoy!)

3rd person's P.O.V:

The (H/c) haired girl huffed as she placed the huge cake on the table that she and Karina(Nyo!Netherlands) set up. Why was she doing this? Simple. It was Beau's (Bo's) birthday (Or if you want, you can put Nicolas as his name.) And she wanted to help Karina set up the party. It was a suprise party. Having Isabel(Nyo!Spain) and Lucila(Nyo!Romano) dostract him. (Y/n) already baked the cake while Karina decorated her place.

The (H/c) smiled, "There! All done. Now all we have to do is wait for the guests and especially the birthday boy." Karina nodded at this and went to her room to rest or maybe read. Having nothing to do, she plopped herself on the couch and watched T.v to pass the time.
~Short time skip~
While in the middle of watching her show, (Y/n)'s phone ringed loudly, the female picked it up and put it up her ear.
•Convo•
(Y/n): Hello?
Isabel: Hola chica! Is the place ready?
(Y/n): Yup! Is the birthday boy ready?
Isabel: Sí! We'll head there now. See ya!
•Convo End•
After that call, the guests started to arrive. The first one was, surprisingly, Amelia(Nyo!America). Next came the rest of the Allies, then the axis. Soon, all the guests were there. After the guests arrived, (Y/n)'s phone beeped. She took it out her pocket and red the text sent to her.
"Hola! We are close to the house (Y/n) so you guys better be ready!"
"Yo guys! Beau and the others are coming! Hide!" She announced to everyone. The others scrambled to their feet and looked for hiding spots, while some people already had hiding spots.
(Y/n) raced to the kitchen as Karina descended the stairs hiding with her in the kitchen. Someone closed all the lights.

Then, the door creaked open. And three silhouettes were seen. (Y/n) creaked the door a little and saw Isabel flash her a thumbs up. The one closest to the light switch was Amelia. She talked to Amelia the day before on what to do. She mouthed 'Do it' and Amelia opened the lights. And everyone jumped out of their hiding places and screamed, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" Beau, Lucila, and Isabel walked in and Lucila closed the door mumbling something about 'lazy bastards'.

Beau smiled joyfully, to know that his birthday wasn't forgotten and thanked everyone who came. Karina opened the kitchen, but opened it enough that you can't see the cake. She hugged her younger brother. Then everyone became quiet.

Katrina opened the door and (Y/n) stepped in holding the cake. She smiled, "Happy Birthday Beau." She carefully placed the cake on the table, while getting a candle and lighting it up. Everybody started to sing 'Happy birthday', Beau smiled, seeing his crush and close friends singing. When the song ended, Beau made a wish and blew the candle.

"Now, let's partaaaaaay!!" Amelia shouted. After that, it was pure chaos.

~Timeskip~
Now the party's over and everybody went home drunk, or sober. You, Beau and Katrina cleaned the place up. Deciding it was late, "Goodnight guys! I'm going home!" You walked to the door but someone stopped you from going out. "Beau what are you doing?" You questioned, "I-i u-h... c-can we talk somewhere private?" He answered with a another question. "Oh sure! Maybe we can go to your room?" "Yeah, sure."

He blushed and quickly grabbed your hand, not looking at you. You blushed as red as Spain's tomatoes. Thankfully he wouldn't see your red face. Climbing up the stairs and into a hallway and stopped outside a door, which you thought is his room. Beau opened the door and you walked in. He shuffled over to his window and opened it. What shocked you was that he climbed out the window. "Beau! Are you crazy?!" You exclaimed, he just smirked and held his hand out.

You reluctantly took his hand and stepped out. He guided you as you two climbed up to the roof. When the two of you got there, you looked at the view in front of you. You saw almost all the houses in the neighborhood Beau and his siblings lived in. Beau laid down on the roof and looked at the stars, you following his actions. You guys star gazed for awhile when Beau asked you, "(Y/n), why didn't you give me a present?"

You scratched the back of your neck sheepishly, "I-i u-uh..." You stuttered out while Beau was waiting for an answer. Finally, after finding enough confidence, "W-well do you want your present now?" You asked him, Beau cheered, so you didn't forget his present after all! "Yea sure!" He replied happily.

You scooted closer to him and faced him. Slowly inching your face to his. He got the message and caught your lips with his. His hands wandered to your waist while yours had been tangled in his smooth hair. His tongue licked your bottom lip, which you happily opened for him. Eventually all good things must come to an end as you and Beau seperated, you and Beau's face were beet red. "So, that was your gift?" He asked, out of breath. You nodded. He smiled and pulled you to him and enveloped you into a hug. Not the kind that was bone crushing. Just a gentle one.

All of a sudden, "Did you like your gift?"
"No... I loved it... But not as much as I love you." Your face went more redder as you murmured, "I love you too Beau." Your eyes began getting heavy and so was Beau's. You couldn't handle it anymore as  you fell asleep in the arms of your new lover.

'Happy birthday Beau...'

(A/n: Damn. Hope it wasn't too cliche :3. The 2p!Italy is gonna be delayed. Sorry! It's just that I have writers block :/ )