Chapter 2: Brothers

a/n: Hey there! First of all I would like to thank AGJordan107. I would get to that. ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A dark-haired, well-built man brushed his shoulder length hair and pulled it up into a man-bun. He flipped the door sign to open and turned on the music which filled the whole store. Seth Rollins, the owner of the town's music and novelty gift shop. His shop was usually the last stop for every tourist around, because he provides the town's souvenirs and other quirky gifts that people love to give to their friends when they get home. The shop also has a tattoo shop inside, which Seth shares the business with the town's local artist, Philip Brooks. The parlor's known for the rebellious tourist teenagers coming into town and gets a tattoo they'll probably show off their friends back at home, while some others take it as a permanent souvenir from the town, but for the locals this is where they go when they want to be inked by the two artists. Seth just used to be at the counter, serving buying customers from the shop, but when the other artist, Jeff Hardy was usually becoming absent because of reasons, Seth takes over when there is too much who wants to get inked.

The heavily tattooed man came in and greeted Seth who was now conveniently sitting by the counter reading the morning paper. He loves to call himself CM Punk instead of his own name, and now he's more known as Punk. Punk noticed a messy box around the corner and started chuckling, "You should really start organizing, Seth." He said, dropping his bag on the counter. The tattoo covered artist loves to point out Seth's unorganized and messy stuff around the shop. One time, a customer was asking for something, Seth tried to look for it and failed to do so, which caused him to lose one customer. And from the town's humble and low population, Seth's lucky enough to have 10 customers to actually buy from him. Later he found at that the thing that the customer was looking for was at the back, and he forgot to display it, and even forgot that he ordered it from the warehouse.

"I'm doing just fine." He answered, not taking his eyes away from the morning paper. Punk looked around, and the place does not really describe the word tidy. "Sure you are." He replied sarcastically, which Seth ignored and take a sip from his coffee.

-Story of Us-

"Finish your sandwich, baby girl. You're going to be late" Roman ordered his daughter. Jojo tried to eat faster, which made Roman chuckle at his daughter's antics. His daughter finally finished her meal, and stood up from her seat to get her bag. It amazed Roman how excited she gets for school every day. Roman Reigns is known as being the single dad of her little girl, Jojo. Jojo's mother died after she gave birth to her, and Roman was left to take care of his daughter on his own. Many of his friends tried to set him up with single women around town, but they just never get his interest. He earned the reputation of being that Hot-Single dad with women, since he was known from his obvious attractive looks. His love for Jojo and being a great dad to him adds up the point of Roman being the prize for every woman. After numerous attempts by his friends to set him up, it just never worked.

They eventually gave up and his now known as the Mysterious-Hot-Single dad, since his life revolved around Jojo and not much around for town activities and such. He often hangs-out with his closest friends at the New Day bar, but would leave early to tuck Jojo in for bed. His friends are Seth, Punk, Sami Zayn, the cook from Bella's diner, Kevin Owens the local gym owner, and the town's known misfit, Dean Ambrose. Roman landed a job in a contractor's office that's run by Shawn Michaels, and is a carpenter for under construction beach houses, and other houses around town.

"Let's go daddy!" Jojo exclaimed. Roman got up from his seat and grabbed his own bag for his work and headed to the door. Jojo gasped and he turns around, "I almost forgot. My teacher told to us to give you this" The little girl said dropping her back pack to the floor and star rummaging through her bag, while Roman waited patiently. The curly-dark haired girl finally found the paper and hand it to his dad. It was a letter from the school, and he read it as Jojo watched. "A PTA meeting....call..mhmm...concerning your child....ahh this Friday night." He mumbled the words written on the paper as he read. Jojo giggled, it was something that his dad had a habit of as he reads. "Sincerely yours, Ms. Sasha Banks." He finished reading. Jojo nodded and smiled at him, "What happened to your old teacher Ms. McCool?" he asked. "She left two months ago, silly. Ms. Sasha is our new teacher now."
"Since when?" "Since two months ago!" Jojo laughed at his dad. Roman laughed along to himself, dumbfounded. Jojo picked her bag up as they head off for the day.