17 : AT NORTH POLE?

Merida

It was a bumpy ride. I wasn't able to see what is happening around me because I am tossed inside a sack, but I can hear and feel something.

"Let me out! Ya monster!" I screamed in anger while finding my way out. I'd tried but it's so difficult to escape in this situation.

I don't know what to do? My parents, what if they'll find out I'm missing and gone in the kingdom? They'd freak out! Thinking I am eaten by a Mor'du or something.

"Wha-- what?!" I suddenly felt I am lifted up in the air. Being thrown to somewhere by a powerful force.

I am expecting something bad to happen, like I am going to be drag onto a hard surface but it didn't turn that way. The ride is smooth like nothing is happening.

The air that I breathe started to thicken, making me gasping more for oxygen. I am starting to suffocate inside this closed sack and there wasn't much enough air for me.

When I began to doze off, that's the time when I was brought back to reality. A big impact hit me as I landed in a hard ground.

"O-Ouch!" I complained in pain. I felt tingling sensation in my thighs because of what happened.

Ground? Does that mean...

I found my way out and I successfully did because the opening of the sack slightly loosen and light began to peep inside.

"I am free."

"Freedom."

I opened the sack and I stared with uncertainty as my eyes glanced over the room.

This is not Dun'broch. It is way too different to be my kingdom.

"There she is! The first one to arrive." An old man with a long white beard showed up with his arms open wide. He is wearing white and red clothing and brown shoes. Having a larger physique structure, like my father.

All are still processing inside my head. And that's when everything sinks in.

"Where am I?! and... who are y-ya?!" I pointed up my finger and gave out a short loud scream.

I automatically began to search for my things that I recalled I had been holding before. My bow and arrow to be exact.

I glanced over my shoulder and was disappointed it wasn't there. I looked around the room, expecting to find it but it turned the other way around. My bow and arrow are nowhere to be found.

This is not great at all.

"Owww. She's here! Me and my partner did a very good job." The feathered like-fairy said while smiling joyfully.

She's right here! The one who I saw earlier together with the other creature whom I do not know what it was.

"You! Ya brought me here."

"Yes!" She said and headed towards me while flapping her wings and floating in mid-air.

"Ohhh. I wish you have white and clean teeth as I am expecting it to be." She began to open my mouth and look inside.

What is she doing? Checking my teeth out?

"They're so clean!" She giggled.

The old man with long white beard suddenly coughed out loud, making us stare for a while.

"Tooth. Our guess might freak out."

"Sorry about that! Got a little excited. You'll understand someday because that is what a Tooth fairy do." She looked at me then smiled and went back together with the old man that looks exactly like Santa Claus.