prologue

Sakura pov

I was in my room crying. The one I loved left and my best friend left to become stronger so that he could bring Sasuke-kun back . And me ? I'm useless . Even thought that I learnt everything about medicine and medical jutsu and being trained by Tsunade-sama , i'm still useless . I can't do anything other than watch my friends protect me and crying .

But then I heard a voice coming from behind me . I quickly turned back and took a kunai out .

" Don't be afraid little girl . I don't want you any harm ." Said the voice . When I looked at the person who was talking ,I noticed that his body was made of chakra , he had horns on his head and looked old and tired .

" What and who are you." I yelled .

" My name is Hagoromo Otsutsuki . I'm the sage of the six paths and I died hundreds years ago . And you are Sakura Haruno a shinobi of this village and a member of the Haruno clan." he simply answers .

" H-how can you be here if you died ." I said still pointing my kunai at him .

" What you're seeing right now is my chakra or spirit if you prefer. But I didn't came here for that ." he answers like it was that simple "But before to explain why I'm here let me tell you this story :My mother Kaguya Otsutsuki at the forbidden chakra fruit and became the first being able to use chakra . Me and my brother were born with a lot chakra inside our body and could use what you call inherited jutsus .Years later we defeated our mother and we chose to live the way we wanted . I stayed here while my brother go on the moon with the rest of our clan . The years passed and I had 2 sons . Their name were Indra and Ashura . Indra was the oldest and inherited my Dōjutsu and was naturally skilled while my youngest son was what you could call an idiot , he wasn't really skilled but had a kind heart . One day my sons began to fight each other and a war between them came .This war between them took on their descendant and so began a war that would last hundred years of hate . But I think that you know them under the name of Indra Uchiha and Ashura Senju." Senju ?Uchiha? What do this all mean . That his sons are the fondators of the Senju and Uchiha clan?

" Why are you telling me that ? What do it has to do with me ?" I asked him . I didn't understand why he was telling me all this . What wanted he me to do with it anyway . I'm just an useless girl .

" Because I need your help ." he said simply . I don't understand why he is always speaking like everything is so simple . Huh, wait .... WHAT .

" Why do you want my help . And even if I want to help you , I can't . I am just going to slow you down like I do with everyone ." I cried . My hands were shaking and my kunai dropped out of my hands .

" If you need someone help . Why aren't you asking to Naruto or the Hokage or Sasuke-Kun or .. or to someone else other than me . I'm just a broken girl . I can't help you ." I said . Tears began once again to form in my eyes .

" You are wrong. If I chose you to help me is because you're close to my sons 2nd reincarnation and also because you put the other's need before yours . And I can't send one of my sons or one of theirs descendant ." he said calmly and simply once again . But what does he mean by his sons 2nd reincarnation .

" I don't understand . Your sons 2nd reincarnation and their descendant why can't you send them and where ? That is what I don't understand." I said with all the courage I could bring to ask him, my voice still shaking.

He singed before to answer me " Someone is playing with the time and tries to undo what the first reincarnations of my sons did by killing them  with the Senju and Uchiha clan . Their first reincarnation were Hashirama Senju and Madara Uchiha . The one that create this village . If the Senju and the Uchiha clan don't make peace , this village and the other villages won't ever see the day . And their 2nd reincarnation are you two friends Naruto and Sasuke ." me eyes open wide open when he said the names of the two boys I care the most. But for some reasons I'm not very surprise . I think that I was excepting it somehow .

But if Hashirama and Madara don't create the village then all my friends and all the people that I care about will never be born . The only tough of them not being there make me clench my teeth's and break my heart even more than it already was.

" I ... I ..I accept to help you ." I finally managed to say .Hagoromo smiled at me .

" I'm glad you accepted to help me ." he paused before to continue " I will send you to the time when Hashirama and Madarawere friends when they were 13 years old , like you Sakura Haruno ."

He placed his hand on my head . Then the world around me became full of colors and it was like I was falling . There was that warm feeling inside me . It was kind and reassuring. Then all the colors became black and a creepy voice came

 " You won't interfere with my plans Sage of the six's path neither will your hero do ." said the creepy voice . the darkness around me began to go on my body . I couldn't fight this darkness back , but then a a white light took on the darkness . I...I..I think that I could see Hagoromo memories and feelings . I saw 2 boys , it must be his sons . I saw these 2 boys having so much happy times and also so much fighting between them . This feeling of being heartbroken . I know this , that is what he was feeling every time he saw them fighting . All his memories were played like a film in my head . But I hadn't noticed that my own memories began to break from the pressure of light and darkness fighting against each other and the memories and knowledge of Hagoromo . Little by little I feel my eyes being heavy and then everything went black.