Playing Cupido

This chapter is dedicated to helloweirdstranger  because he is the one who gave me that idea.

Hashirama pov.

Yesterday I discovered that Imouto-chan has a crush. And on my best friend. And I think Madara like her too. He does things he normally would never do. He isn't the kind of person to give a piggy back ride to anyone and a girl no less. He always complain about the one in his clan. Not that I know which clan he is coming from. All I hope is that he isn't an Uchiha.
So, I was about to go meet Imouto-chan. But I felt a menacing aura just behind me that I know too well.

"Aniki." Tobi-chan said slowly in a cold voice. I turned around slowly and looked at him. I know that I am shaking and as the hier of the Senju, I shouldn't be shaking by the only presence of my younger brother.

"H-hai Tobi-chan?" I asked. His glare became sharper than it already was and I think I am shaking a bit more than before.

"Don't call me Tobi-chan!" He yelled in a irritated and maybe..pissed tone. I know he doesn't like to be called Tobi-chan, but it is stronger than me. If only he had stayed the adorable three year old he was before. So cute and unrude. I had more or less agree (/forced) to not call him Tobi-chan when we were outside the main house.
So, to drop the subject of ' Tobi-chan' I asked him a quick question.

" What were you going to ask me?" And his mood dropped a bit. Well not really but he looked a bit less tense.

"You're going to go visit neesan, aren't you?" He said. Was I so easy to read?

" How did you know?" I asked him. Wanting to know how he could read me so easily or if I was just being too obvious.

" It doesn't matter how I know." He responds me. " But do I need to remind you that father will keep a eye on us way more than usual. We will have to be more careful from now." And I got a bit depressed. Because of our recent and frequent visits, I should have know something like this would have happened. And because of the incident that happened two days ago, Sakura-chan falling in a really big and deep cliff and then getting sick the next day made father more suspicious.

" I know. But just to check if she is healed." I begged him. I know that a big brother shouldn't beging his little brother like a child begging his parents to have a candy. And if Madara was here he would have said a rash comments from pathetic to disgrace.

" And why you and not me? I want to see her too." He shot back. It felt like an arrow was shot in my back. I was now on my knees and hands against the wooden floor, shaking a bit. It wasn't a normal talk between brothers anymore. But a verbal war to be the one to go visit Sakura-chan.

" Because I am the eldest." I say in hope to persuade him.

" And the more irresponsible one." Another arrow of depression in my back.

" But I have more knowledge in medicine than you." I protests. His eyebrows seem to twitch. Looks like he can't find another argument. Looks like I won. And suddenly I don't feel depressed anymore. I was about to go out by using the window, but Tobi-chan grabbed the back of my collard before I could grab the sides of the window.

"Are you serious?" He says as he send me his infamous glare.

" Hai." I respond shaking a bit, his glare is as scary as the ones of our parents when they are angry.

" Father sent men to spy on us. They are nearby, but not nearby enough to hear us." He tells me and let me go. His glare becomes less scary, bit he still glare at me.
" So, if I was you I won't be using the window. They will direct see that something is odd." I wouldn't have thought that father would get suspicious enough to sent our own clan's men to spy on us, his two sons. But now that I am thinking about it, it isn't as surprising as I thought. He sent my own brother to spy on me.