chapter 26: The Anima

Leanne's pov
Me and Wendy decided to go a little later to the guild this time "man this rain is annoying I wonder who made Juvia cry this time" i joked but once we arrived at the guild hall a storm started picking up just when Wendy was about to open the door a hurricane appeard around the guild sucking it in the air leaving nothing but white in the air "What the hell?!?" i yelled in shock when there was no single sign of the guild the last thing we saw was Magnolia disappearing before we fell unconscious.

I don't know how long it was before I woke up but when I opened my eyes there was nothing but white left "what happend.." i breathed out then I saw Wendy on the ground so I walked towards her and started lightly shaking her waking her up "Lea-nee what happened?" she asked "I'm sorry Wendy but I have no idea what happened" i told the girl she just nodded so we decided the look around "Hello anyone there?"  we heard a familiar voice call "Natsu!" Wendy called out as well came into view with him. "Ok so what the hell is going on and why are we the only ones?" i asked referring to the dragon slayers and the cats "i have no idea but I don't like it" Natsu said "The city went to a world called Edolas" Carla said out of no where I frowned "and you know this because?" i asked in suspicion "it is because I am from there so are Happy and Arya" she said making them cats look like her in shock well Happy was shocked at least Arya had her curious look on again. "we were sent on a mission to protect the dragon slayers" she continued this time even confusing Arya "But I don't remember any of this" Happy said looking down "Arya surely you remember this?"  Carla asked her Arya sadly shook her head "I'm sorry Carla I really have no idea what your talking about" she said only this time I decided I had to intervene "okay now's not the time to discuss this so called 'mission'  all I need to know are our friends in that other world and how do we get there?"  i asked impatient "yes they are there"  Carla answerd "as for how we get there that would be to fly through it" She continued "well then what are we waiting for let's go!" Natsu said making me smile a little "yeah come on" i agreed Carla picked up Wendy Happy picked up Natsu and Arya carried me with max speed they flew us all trough the portal.

Once we got trough the portal I could feel the Magic energy I had in my body disappearing "uhm small problem" Arya said "I'm out of magic" Happy continued "So am I" Carla called when we all dropped me having super fast instincts grabbed Wendy and curled her in me softening the impact for the little girl.

"woah this is all so weird" i said looking at the surroundings there were floating islands and rivers "No wonder this Is a parallel world I can hardly feel any magic in the air" i said as I to turned to the group "Hey maybe we should disguise us I mean we don't want to be seen right?" Natsu asked "Natsu that....was actually pretty smart" i said surprised he grinned "see I can be smart" but Immediately face palmed when I saw his disguise "why did I get my hopes up..." i mumbled "Natsu a plant is not a good disguise I scolded.

We were walking when we came across an older couple walking through the woods so Natsu decided to question them but as soon as he came close to them they ran away" Natsu leave them" i said grabbing his shoulders "I'm hungry wanna go fishing?"  i asked I heard his stomach grumble and he nodded eagerly.

So now at the Lake Natsu had the fishing rod in his hands when he called he had bait so we ran to him and helped him pull but when the 'fish' came out of the water we fell backwards by the force it gave off and when we looked up we all screamed running away because it was a huge and I mean huge frog who was chasing us and eventually we came to where a lone tree stood and my eyes went wide when I saw the Flagg that hang between the roots "Fairytail..."