Uncertainties

I headed back as slow as possible because I have never been more confused. Finn loves me? Yet so does Marcel? Klaus? I do not even know what to do with my life right about now. However I do know what I am fighting for, I have never been more certain.

Me.

I am fighting for my happiness.

I decided to stop and find Davina on my way home. Maybe she can remember what happened. Marcel and I can not be the only two who remember a entire universe.

As I walked inside the church I heard crying coming from the attic so I sped ahead and saw Davina laying down face buried into her pillow crying. Running over to her I took the pillow making her face me.

"Cleo.." She cried hugging me realizing it was me.

Hugging her I relaxed burying my face into her hair. "Davina.. What is wrong? Why are you crying?" I asked wiping her tears.

"Its Kol." She cried.

My heart dropped into my stomach. "What about him?" I asked.

"Finn cursed him. He is dying and can not body jump. Finn used a spell that prevents him from switching bodies." Davina cried.

Licking my lips I stood up running my fingers through my hair. "Dammit." I mumbled.

"I don't want to loose another person that I love." Davina whispered looking at me.

I nodded. "I don't want to loose a Mikaelson." I said licking my lips. "Not Finn, Kol, or Niklaus. Don't even get me started on Rebekah and Elijah. Please I could go on about him forever." I said stopping my rambling. "Where is Kol?" I asked.

Davina shook her head her face still covered in tears. "I don't know." She sobbed.

Licking my lips I walked to her wiping her tears. "Hey listen to me. No matter what happens we will save Kol." I smiled kissing her forehead. "Call me if you find him. I have a idea." I said running outside of the church speeding to the loft.

Walking inside I saw Marcel standing looking out of the window when I shook my head going into the room getting dressed. "Hey!" Marcel shouted making me jump. "I am happy your alright? What the hell happened to you?" Marcel asked grabbing the shirt I had in my hand throwing it to the floor.

"Marcel!" I shouted picking the the shirt he threw when he grabbed my arm.

Shaking his head Marcel looked at me. "What happened with Finn?" Marcel asked.

I sighed. "He cured me. I don't know how and I am not asking any questions. Please Marcel let me get dressed. There is a serious war brewing right now and I am not about to let us be on the loosing side." I said shaking my arm out of his grasp.

"Cleo. Are you alright? What happened to you?" Marcel asked.

Shaking my head I looked at Marcel. "Finn is gone. After he cured me he went after Hope. Elijah stopped him." I said.

"This is a good thing right?" Marcel asked.

Shaking my head I ran my hand through my hair. "Unless there is something your not telling me." Marcel said.

Licking my lips I grabbed his hand. "Look Marcel Its just I have wanted Finn back for so long then I get a half ass version of him, Its not fair! Marcel I need to get away from this place." I said looking into his eyes.

Marcel shook his head grabbing my face. "Where do you want to go? Cleo there is so much going on right now. We need you here." Marcel said shaking his head.

"I want to see my brothers." I said shaking my head looking down.

Marcel licked his lips. "Baby I know you think you miss them, that is your second life talking not you. Remember what they did to Diego?" Marcel said.