Beautiful Mistake

Tossing and turning in my sleep It felt as if my entire world had been ripped away from me. Then a vision of a strange growl so terrifying that would make even Klaus worry.

Turning around Lucien was the beast and he bit me making me jerk awake.

Freaking out I fell off the sofa and I heard someone laugh. "You alright there?" Jackson asked sitting at their dinner table eating breakfast.

Shaking my head I stood up. "Not really. I just had the scariest dream." I sighed.

Jackson nodded. "Well I cooked if you want to grab a plate and tell me about it?" Jackson suggested with a shrug.

"Where's Hayley?" I asked seeing Hope playing with her toys.

Jackson smiled. "She is actually still asleep. Which is very rare.. so." Jackson whispered placing a finger over his lips telling me to keep it down.

Standing up I made a plate of food which he made pancakes and bacon. I smiled seeing the pancakes. The last time I ate pancakes was when Elijah and Rebekah helped me back in Europe.

Making my plate I poured some coffee and sat down across from Jackson.

"Thank you. For the food and letting me stay here." I mumbled into the fork.

Jackson laughed. "Don't mention it. I mean at first I really didn't want to call you family, but now.." Jackson started to say making me drop my fork in surprise and my mouth wide open.

"I'm serious Cleo, you surprised me. You would do anything for the people you care about, Hayley and Hope are lucky to have you." Jackson smiled.

I shook my head. "Hey no! You are included in that too mister. You are apart of Hayley now, which means.. I got your back too Jackson. I know right now all these old vampires coming out of the woodwork, Your not alone. I will fight for you as well." I explained. "I promise." I smiled holding up my coffee mug.

Jackson nodded smiling picking his mug up toasting with me. "Cute. Its about time you two make nice."  Hayley smirked coming out of her room with messy hair. Jackson stood up and kissed her when I smiled.

"I kinda love you two together." I said in awe my head resting on my hand.

Hayley rolled her eyes. "SHUT UP!" She laughed. "Go take a shower you are starting to stink." Hayley smirked leaning on the table.

Walking over to her I hugged her. "Oh yeah? I smell??? Take it alllll in!" I shouted.

Jackson laughed. "You asked for that Hals." Was all that he said.

"But fine..." I sighed holding my hands up in the air. "I will go shower.." I groaned walking to the bath room with my bag in hand.

After about 45 minutes I was dressed and ready for the day. Something told me that today was going to be a good day. I don't know what. And most importantly I don't know why.

All I know is today is good.