James's First Kiss ?!

Carrie was outside hanging some clothes to dry, it was a beautiful day today and she had no intention on staying inside, she could hear both her son's play a little further down the yard.

" hey you " she heard Harrison say behind as he wrapped his arms around her waist, he kissed her cheek and rest his head on her shoulder.

" hi, well you're back early today " she said as he let go of her and helped her with the rest of the clothes.

" yeah i know but i didn't wanna do all day today, and your mom had to leave early so i was alone for the past two hours, then no one came so i just closed "

" hmm i see " she nodded and they both stopped with what they were doing as they heard a car honk in their driveway.

" are we expecting anyone " Harrison asked as he made his way to the front of the house with Carrie and James running after them.  Henry kept slamming on his wood not caring who had come over.

They saw Pauline and then a little scream behind her as her daughter ran over to James and hugged him.

" hey you two " Carrie said hugging Pauline she looked back at Hannah who wouldn't let go of James, " we wanted to pass by, Hannah was practically begging me to come and see James " Pauline said hugging Harrison

" these two really like eachother " Harrison said as the three parents watched James take Hannah's hand and they walked to the other side of the house.

" where's the big one " Pauline asked as they followed the kids

" playing and talking about him can you realise that in 1 month he is going to school " carrie said as they went to sit on the chairs on the patio.

" what, already, but he was born like a week ago " Pauline said amazed at how fast time had flown.

Still talking they both watched henry walk towards them with a big smile " either he has done something or has seen something " carrie thought knowing her son all to well.

He hugged Pauline and quickly went next to his mother and whispered in her ear " James kissed Hannah on the lips and they can't stop laughing from that "

" they did what " Pauline asked hearing what henry had said but wasn't sure. Henry moved next to Pauline and told her again.

" james was showing her sometin, she got up and kissed him then she laughed and did it again."

Pauline started laughing so hard it scared henry and he went back to his mother " aunt pauli is crazy " he whispered at his mother as Harrison arrived with some lemonade but stopped and looked at Pauline then back at Carrie.

" its ok don't worry " Carrie said as he sat down.

Pauline was trying to explain at Harrison what henry had said but she kept laughing so hard Harrison didn't understand a thing, after having finally told him it was Harrison who couldn't stop laughing now.

" well we better watch them in 14 years, no kissing will be allowed " Pauline said looking at both Carrie and Harrison who nodded.

" mommy " they heard Hannah scream as she ran towards them, the little girl ran right into her mother's arms and rest her head on her chest. " did you have fun playing with James " she asked her daughter, the little girl nodded and put her thumb in her mouth. " you tired baby " Pauline asked as Hannah closed her eyes and nodded.

Pauline asked Carrie if she could put Hannah down for a nap and disappeared in the house right when James came back with some gecko in his hand.

" look  " he said showing his father and brother what he found, but when he moved to show his mother she almost screamed, it made the three boys laugh and he did it again " James get that away " she begged and he put it in his shorts pocket.