Pool Disaster

It was a nice sunny day in the middle of June. Ally Hailee and I were down at the swimming pool. We heard sirens coming closer from a distance. Probably a speeding car. That's when I saw I him. A small boy was laying on the side of the pool. Everyone gathered around him. The cops and ambulance people were telling everyone to back up. "I hope he is okay." Said Ally. He was surrounded by a pool of blood and was unconscious. "He must have fell and cut himself." said Ally. The boy was lifted into the ambulance and they rushed of. Later that day on the news it announced that the boy had run away from his family and looking for him, his father had lost control of the car and crashed. His whole family except his little baby sister died. The news also said that they were going to live in the exact orphanage that they live in. We told the person at the front desk that was subbing for the night shift and she said that she just got off the phone and his little sister is sharing a room with Ally and I. The boy was going to room with a boy named Bryson. She told us we had to help take care of the baby girl named Cailey. Change diapers and feed her and stuff. "This is exiting!" I said to Ally.