chapter 1-The Nightmare

Anakin's POV

Anakin. Hold on Padme it will be ok. Ahhhhh!! Padme was screaming. I felt her pulse stop and saw her die.

I woke up. I saw Padme next to me and sighed in relief. I went outside to think when I sensed a presence behind me. Ani are you alright. I'm fine Padme you should go back to sleep you need some rest. How long is it gonna take for us to be honest with each other. I had a bad dream. About? Death like the ones I used to have about my mother but it was you. You die in childbirth. It will be alright it was just a dream.

I wish I could believe that this was just a dream but last time I had a dream like this I lost my mother. I have to save her. I can't live without her.

Padme's POV

When I woke up Anakin was gone. He does this a lot I always tell him to wake me but he never does.

I was still thinking about Anakin's dream. I know I shouldn't be worried but what if the baby dies. I decided not to worry. I have to go to a senate meeting anyway.

Anakin's POV

I went to talk to the chancellor he is always able to help me. I told him about my dream.

Anakin have you ever heard the story of Darth Plagues. No. He was a sith that was very strong and could stop people from dieing. Is it possible to learn this power. Not from a jedi.