Chapter 5-Anakin's Capture

Darth Sidious' POV
Find Skywalker and bring him to me!!!! I yelled at a clone. Once I have Skywalker I can test out my new experiment on him. He will pay.

Anakin's POV
I'm gonna go to the jedi temple and see if any other jedi survived stay here. But Anakin you will die Ahsoka said. I'll be fine Ahsoka. Rex stay here and make sure Ashoka dosen't leave.

I was walking to the jedi temple while staying hidden so none of the clones would see me. I was almost there when I was spotted. I took out my lightsaber and started deflecting fire but I couldn't win not on my own. I was then shot and dropped my lightsaber. I'm dead was all I could think. The clones injected me with something and I fell to the ground unconscious.

Ahsoka's POV
Rex you have to let me leave Anakin will die if I don't. Sorry but he gave me a direct order to keep you here Rex said. Do you really want him to die I asked annoyed. Lets go find him Rex said.

We were about to leave when a ship landed in front of us. I took out my lightsabers then saw it was Obi Wan.

Obi Wan's POV
Ahsoka where is Anakin I asked scared that my former apprentice was hurt. He went to the jedi temple to see if there were any jedi left Ahsoka said. Then we have to find him I said.

Darth Sidious' POV
I finally have Anakin Skywalker under my control. If that injection my clones gave him will works he will be mine.