Chapter 10-Sidious

2 years later
Anakin Yoda Obi Wan Ahsoka and Mace had found some more jedi and were working on rebuilding the order. The council cosisted of Mace Windu Yoda Obi Wan Kenobi Anakin Skywalker Ahsoka Tano and Kanan Jarrus.

Anakin's POV
We have to find the sith and stop them before they kill the rest of the jedi and destroy the galaxy I said. Me Ahsoka and Obi Wan will look on Courosant. Master Windu Master Yoda and Kanan will look in the outer rim. The padawans younglings and other jedi knights will stay here.

Are you ready to find them snips I asked. Yeah Skyguy and I bet I kill more clones on the way. You wish you could kill more clones then me snips. You both know that i'm gonna kill the most right Obi Wan said. Master you taught me everything you no and everything you no combined with everything I no will make it so I can kill the most I said. Competition this is not find the sith we must Yoda said. Yes master.

2 hours later
Were landing on Courosant get your lightsabers ready I said. We ran out of the ship deflecting fire with are lightsaber. I'm gonna go to Sidious' office cover me I yelled. Anakin you won't defeat him on you own we will go together Obi Wan yelled back. We can't defeat all of the clones i'm going. I ran to his office while Obi Wan and Ahsoka covered me.

Skywalker Sidious said with his red lightsaber ignited. He then flipped over me and tried to stab me in the chest but I was to fast and blocked. I swung my lightsaber at Sidious but he blocked. He shot force lightning at me and I used my lightsaber to deflect it back at him. A clone ran in and shot me in the side. He kept shooting but I used by lightsabe to deflect it back at him and he died. I then flipped over Sidious and stabbed him in the chest. I fell to the ground screaming in pain from the shot.

Ahsoka's POV
Thats all of them lets go help Anakin. We ran in and I saw him on the floor bleeding with Sidious dead next to him. Master!!!! I yelled and ran to his side. We have medical supplies on the ship we will take him there Obi Wan said.

Anakin's POV
We got in the ship and Obi Wan put a cloth over the bullet wound. We then flew back to Dogobah where the new jedi temple was. Master Yoda Master Windu and Kanan were waiting for us. Find the sith we did not Yoda said. Anakin killed Sidious said Obi Wan. Out there Maul is find him we must Yoda said.