Chapter 12-The Plan

Anakin's POV
I sat on the ground next to Yoda and cried. I didn't know what to do he was the best jedi ever. I saw a ship approaching. I quickly stopped crying and stood up. I then saw Obi Wan Ahsoka Mace and Kanan exit. They all looked shocked when they saw Yoda was dead and I felt responsible. What happened Mace asked. There was an attack on the temple by Maul and Plagues. I was unconsiouce and when I woke up Yoda was dead I was able to kill Plagues but Maul escaped.

1 week later
I was in a council meeting we were going to decide who the new grand master is. Out of all the jedi that are left only one of us has ever killed a sith Mace said. That person has not only killed one but three. Therefore I believe that he desrves the rank of grand master. So the new grand master will be Anakin Skywalker.

10 years later
The council is now Anakin Skywalker, Mace Windu, Obi Wan Kenobi, Ahsoka Tano, Kanan Jarrus, Viera Fexive and Steve Marr. Luke and Leia are now 12. Luke is Obi Wan's padawan Leia is Anakin's padawan Tye Tull is Ahsoka's padawan Ezra bridger is Kanan's padawan and Shinnan Linaki is Mace's padawan.

Mace Shinnan Kanan Ezra Steve and Viera you will take out the clones. Me Leia Obi Wan Luke Ahsoka and Tye will handle Maul. Remeber the plan i'm gonna get captured that way we have a way in. While i'm there I will find out all there secrets do not come help me unless things go wrong and you have to. Dad I don't want you to go Leia said. Yeah you could get hurt Luke agreed. I have to and don't worry i'll be fine.

I was captured by Maul and locked in a cell. I waited till it was 0200 hours to escape that way everyone would be asleep. I found an air vent and climbed through it till I got to the place where Maul kept all his plans. I quickly downloaded them and left. I was walking down the hall when I heard footsteps. Oh no there's no where to hide i'm dead. Then I saw Maul I ignited my lightsaber and ran toward him. He was accompanied by some droids that could electrocute you so I had to fight him and four droids at the same time. He swung his lightsaber at me but I blocked then I spun around and blocked a droid. I spun back around and started fighting him then a droid hit me and I dropped my lightsaber. They kept electrocuting me and soon everything was black.