Ch. 1 pt. 2

Alarm: Intruders are now heading to sector 10! I repeat now heading to sector 10- *Explodes*

The speaker was hit with Gun shots from a red headed man holding duel magnums.

???: Stupid alarm. Talk about stealth fail.

??????: Calm down Garth, we're still ahead of Genos and Zelt.

Garth: Yea, by luck we beat them to sector 10.

The tiny girl floats up on Garths shoulders.

Garth: Alright Tia let's get a move on.

Garth struts in a running position about to take off.

Tia: Hurry up Garth! *Smack*

Tia smacks Garth upside the head pointing forward. Garth grins spitting on the ground. He leans forward only to zoom past all the way to sector 15.

Just as Garth and Tia arrived so did the two sisters known as Silva and Villa. They all looked at each other smug grinning.

•Metal Gear Rising-The Strains of Time

(Battle music time)

Garth: Good to see two babes who aren't flat chested. *Snickers*

Tia: *Covers chest blushing pink*

The two sisters look at each other then back Garth and Tia.

Silva: It seems we weren't the only ones looking for the target.

Villa: Do you wish to fight this one or shall I?

Silva: Oh no dear sister. You go first!

Villa: *Bows* with pleasure.

Villa teleports in a pink and purple flash appearing next to Garth holding a staff. Just when she's about to swing Tia appears in front of Villa with a purplish circular dome blocking her attack.

Garth grinned then leaped above firing at Villa. Before any of the rounds could hit her she leaps backwards against a wall then pushing off the wall leaving a crater on it then spins like a drill towards Garth and Tia. Villa moved so quickly she broke the sound barrier shattering Tias dome shield.

Garth grabbed Tia from behind leaping back then throws her to the side unloading rounds towards Villa.

Villa: Is that all you got? *Laughs*

She ran towards Garth pulling back then swinging at Garth with full force.

As the fight between Garth, Tia and the sisters break out, Genos and Zelt head toward sector 15.

Zelt: We should almost be there.

Genos: *Nod*

Genos pulls his sword back then unleashes a slash with enough force it carries Genos all the way to Sector 15.

Zelt: Hey! Wait up!!!

(Song ends here)

Just as Genos reaches Sector 15, Villa was victorious over Garth. Garth was huddled down gripping his arm. Tia runs over to Garth while Villa goes in for the final blow.

Villa: Time to die-

Before she could finish him off she was cut off by chair bashing into Villa sending her sliding across the room. Everyone looks over to see Genos staring at them with Zelt just walking in breathing heavily.

•final fantasy XV-Battle theme night/cave

Zelt: *Breath* Next time *Breath* We're taking the *Breath* elevator...

Zelt fell over backwards while Genos looks down at Zelt confused.

Garth: What the hell?!? Genos!!!

Genos: *looks back at Garth with a menacing look*

Garth: Gah- *Gulps*

Tia: GENOS!

Tia runs over in slow motion towards Genos with hearts in her eyes and love struck all over her face. Genos stops looking menacing and looks confused scrunching up in confusion.

Just as Tia reaches Genos a giant pink hammer smacks her right towards Villa knocking them unconscious.

Silva: Sorry Sis! *Looks at Genos grinning* Time for round two!

Silva lunges at Genos readying her hammer. She held it up above her head slamming it down on Genos. The hammer stops mid air as Genos grabs it, when he looks up at her the floor starts to crack beneath his feet. He looks down then back up at Silva.

(Song ends here)

The floor breaks apart sending Genos down to the a lower level, the sub level.