Ch. 1 pt. 3

The floor from above collapsed sending Genos falling to the ground leaving a crater on the floor below him.

Zelt: Hey Genos! Are you dead? *Peers over hole in the ground*

Genos: *Holds thumb up*

As Genos sits up rubbing his head a stubborn Silva flies down towards Genos slamming her hammer down on his head.

Genos: *Peaks at Silva with red eyes*

Silva: *Hops away*

Just as Silva ready her hammer for an attack a bright flash of purple eyes behind her. When Silva turns her head to look with a horrified expression a giant arm smacks her right into Genos arms.

Silva: *Looks up at Genos face blushing* G-Get your hands off me!

She pushed away just as another arm smacks her into a wall knocking her unconscious.

Villa: Silva!!! *Jumps down to join Genos*

Meanwhile back on Sector 15 Zelt takes Garth under his arm carrying him to the elevator.

Tia: Garth! Is he going to be okay?

Zelt: He'll be fine, but I think Genos might need backup.

Tia: *looks at Zelt confused* What?! How, it's Genos we're talking about-

Just before she could finish her sentence a flying Genos was sent sailing through the roof all the way to Sector 1.

Zelt: *Smirks at Tia* You were saying?

Tia: *Scrunches fist in anger* Zelt. You might want to leave with Garth now.

Zelt looked at her understanding what she meant and bolted for the elevator repeatedly smacking the button.

•Kingdom Hearts-Dark Impetus

Tia gripped her hand tightly as a giant purple cloud formed into a sword.

Tia: DIE YOU ROBOTIC BASTARD!!! *Swings sword into the robotic demon*

Her swipe cut clean through the robot, just as she went in for another strike the robot flung its arm towards Tia clashing with her clouded sword.

Once she pushed the arm away she countered another attack splicing the arm into pieces scattering parts everywhere. The robot went again for one more strike but was interrupted by a stab through its thick robotic head causing the eyes to flicker on and off finally destroying the robot.

(Song ends here)

At the top of Sector 1 Genos stayed laying on the ground looking almost dead. Zelt arrived not a second too soon with Garth barely breathing.

Zelt: Genos buddy! *Sets Garth down rushing towards Genos* come on buddy speak to me! *Pounds fist on Genos chest*

When Zelt was going in for another hit hoping to bring Genos back to life his arms were gripped by Genos. Genos stared at Zelt with an annoyed expression.

Zelt: Y-Yeah... he's um... alive. *Gulps*

Genos: *Gets up stretching*

Looking back at the elevator the sisters arrive with Villa carrying Villa towards the exit. Following right behind them was Tia holding a strange black box.

Everyone stopped to look at it understanding what it might be.

Zelt: Is that the target?

Genos: *nods*

Garth gets up hobbling to Tia.

Garth: Good job T! *Ruffles her hair*

Tia: Seems like team TG got the prize first. *Victory pose* But I'll make a deal Zelt.

She walks up to Zelt smirking devilishly.

Tia: I'll trade ya the box for a kiss.

Zelt: Well well princess if it's a kiss ya want you should've just asked. *Puckers lips*

Tia: *Pushes Zelt on the ground* Not from you idiot. From Genos.

She looked over at Genos who looked to his right then left pointing to himself. She nodded still smirking like a devil.

Genos: *Shakes blushing slightly*

Tia: *Leans in closer to Genos*

As the two got closer everyone including the barely conscious Silva looked at them hesitating and awaiting the kiss.

Genos: *peaks one eye then quickly goes in kissing her forehead then pulls back*

Tia: Hey! That wasn't a kiss!!!

Zelt: *Takes Box then snickers holding his wrist up* you didn't specify what kind of kiss princess.

He laughed manically with a black and purple portal appearing behind him. Zelt and Genos walked through the portal with Tia chasing after them as well as Garth and the sisters. Just as they reach them the portal closes abruptly sending the group into a giant dog pile.