Jeff The Killer

*REQUESTED BY RylieKimball*

*Smut warning*

You awoke to the feeling of someone staring at you. You couldn't get back to sleep until you suddenly got calm and someone put a hand over you're mouth. "Scream you die." he said. He took away his hand and you gasped at the sight of him.  Pale white skin, no eyelids, and a carved smile. "Now I was gonna kill you...but you just look so amazing that I want something else..." he said slowly pulling off your shirt. You didn't fight it. His face was hypnotizing. So beautiful. He pulled of his shirt and pants along with your pants as well; leaving you both in  your underwear. He kissed you deeply and you kissed back. He slowly pulled down youre underwear then he suddenly got rough. He slammed into you without warning giving you no time to adjust. He covered your mouth to keep you from moaning and took all his might not to as well. He was slamming into you repeatedly and you felt yourself getting close. You bit his hand letting him now and he pounded into you harder sending you and him over the edge. Panting and sweaty he got dressed. "W-whats your name?" you asked still coming down from your climax.  "Jeff and we will be doing this again." he said and left. You then drifted back into sleep for the night.