Jeff The Killer

*REQUESTED BY warrior_logan62*

You sat there pissed as hell. How dare he even flirt with that slut? You heard the door open and close. "Y/N?" Jeff called. You heard him climbing the steps to your room. He opened the door to see you sitting there.  "Y/N baby Im so sorry. I was drunk baby I'm so sorry." he pleaded gently for you to forgive him. You did in all honesty but you wanted him to suffer. You climbed gently on top of him and grinded slightly.  He moaned. Gently playing with the buttons on his jeans you took them off skillfully. Then hooking your fingers on the elastic of his boxers you pulled them off too. You reached over and grabbed handcuffs from the bed side drawer and handcuffed him to the bed. You got up and he was still questioning you. You slowly stripped out of your clothes and climbed on top of him riding him gently earning moans. He pulled at the handcuffs and managed to successfly twist them so he was on top. He slammed into you over and over until you climaxed causing him to also. You unhandcuffed him and cuddled up next to him.  "Y/N I'm so sorry please forgive me." he said pleadingly. "Already forgiven." you said kissing him gently and watching movies for the rest of the night.