BEN Drowned

*REQUESTED BY thatgirl_klutz*

"Aw little Benny the youngest guy here aw poor baby." you teased BEN. You knew it annoyed him that he was the youngest so you always teased him and kid around about it. All the other guys just laughed and continued talking and munching on food. BEN was the only one not laughing obviously. After the guys left you couldnt find BEN anywhere. You called out but nothing but silence emerged. Then you felt hands snake around your waist and turn you around. It was Ben and he then pinned you against the wall with one hand, using his other hand to unbutton your blouse.  "I'll show you the man I am darling." he whispered seductively in your ear causing you to get turned on. After all your clothes were off he slammed you onto the couch and ripped of his. Without warning he pounded into you repeatedly causing pure pleasure. All that could be heard was your screams. You felt yourself get close and you could tell he was too. You raked your nails down his back sending him over the edge causing you to climax too. You both laid breathless next to each other.  "We should do this again sometime" he said. "Yea we definitely should baby boy." you said teasingly running off to the shower for Round 2.