That unfaithful day.....

Shivaay was sitting lost in his thoughts in his favourite place which had so many memories of his and his anika i.e near the pool. He was smiling remembering how they had confessed their feelings when they ver drunk, how they danced on khai ke paan banaras wala... Then on kajra re.. He then remembered some bitter moments of his life, how he throwed her in the pool when tia had accused dt anika hd put chilly spray in her eyes.. He closes his eyes remembering that unfaithful day..

Flashback (1) :

       It was morning after the wedding day when shivaay entered his room as he slept the previous night in his study only to find it empty. He was shocked as anika was not one of  those who would get up early in the morning but today she was not on the bed. He thought maybe she is in the bathroom but found it empty. He became tensed thinking where had anika gone so he started looking in the mansion and started calling her name, hearing him everyone gathered in the hall asking him why is he shouting?

        He instead asked them did they see anika anywhere? All of them nod their head in no except rudra. Shivaay asks rudra did you see anika, do you know where she is?

Rudra(sarcastically): so finally anika didi left this hell...

Shivaay was shocked listening didi instead of bhabhi but kept quite thinking now important is findin anika and nothin else..

Shivaay : what do you mean rudra?? I'm asking u sum thing answer dammit..

R : why are you getting hyper bhaiya?? She shld hd done it before, anyways better late than never, saying so settles himself on the sofa..

Everyone were staring at him like he had grown two horns. Shivaay runs towards his room followed by everyone except rudra. He runs towards his room to check his cupboard only to find it empty. He was shocked so were the others. He looked at his family as to find rudra but not finding him there he again ran towards rudra n made him get up with a jerk. Dadi sat on the sofa vit d sudden shock she got.

S : what the hell is wrong rudra, is it another drama u n ur stupid bhabhi is playing??

Rudra dint answer n again sat on the sofa

Om : Rudra what's wrong vit u? Shivaay is asking you sumthing n anika is missing, how can you sit just like dt,like nothing has happened..

S(calmly) : rudra plz tel wat's wrong? Why are you behaving like this, u know na I love you

R : (getting irritated) : stop it bhaiya, you dont love anyone except ur family size ego

Shivaay was taken aback listening to his brother's accusation, even others ver shocked

Om : have you lost it rudra, how dare you speak to shivaay in dt tone

R (laughing sarcastically) : oh yaa yaa how can I forget only Shivaay Singh Oberio has d right to speak in dt tone

Om shouted  rudra's name n was about slap him but stopped by shivaay

S : what's wrong vit u om?