flashback

First of all,a big sorry as I'm late.. Actually D book got deleted n I dint know how to get it back so couldn't post,n thank you everyone whoever voted,commented n added dis story to der reading list..

Continuation of flash back :

Rudra : Bhabhi was nt playing vit ur emotions Bhaiya..it ws bcoz of me she hided it 4m u..Whenever u did something to bring bhabhi's memory back like throwing cow dung on yourself she so wanted to come n tel u to stop doing ol those things bt I used to stop her..she used to cry blaming herself saying dt she can't play vit ur emotions.. I stopped her..u want to know why right? Because seeing her like dt u used to express ol ur emotions without even realising wat u ver doing.. If v hd disclosed u abt our plan u wouldn't hv done what you did to bring bhabhi's memory back..n very easily Tia n Mrs. Kapoor would hv caught us..

Om : Rudra is right shivaay.. Otherwise you wouldn't show dt side of yours to anyone..

Shivaay (to himself) : I have to find her..she can't leave me like dt..I vil c ver vil she go..I'm Shivaay Singh Oberio and no one can leave me vitout my permission..

  Suddenly dadi starts coughing very badly so Om tells prinku to get dadi's medicines..Meanwhile Om makes dadi drink some water..Prinku comes n makes dadi have her tablets..then...