[1] How It All Began

KARA'S POV

    As I hover over National City, or what was of left National City, buildings laid in rubble and dust, others holding on and resisting their inevitable demise. I continue to look around and I spot a massive crevice in one of the tallest building in National City, not even 50 seconds later it split in half and crumbled into mere fragments.

    Fires pillaged part of the city completely obliterating everything in it's path. A wave of satisfaction and pride washed over me;I intentionally caused this to happen. Through all my hard work, I succeeded in my plans of destroying National City. I may not publicly take credit for this destruction and if I did they would turn on Kal-El and we wouldn't want two angry Kryptonians.

  Then I would have to show my true strength they wouldn't know what hit them, maybe a building. I've been planning this ever since the DEO rescued me from CADMUS. I wanted them to experience my pain and the suffering I went through in that prison. My revenge plan is for them standing by CADMUS' ideals and letting innocent aliens and their own fellow humans die. With a few allies I managed to pull this off. It began like this.

   It was right after Hank and Alex debriefed me on what happened in CADMUS. I refused to speak specifically what happened in there. Talking about it was like reliving it all over again, bringing up painful moments I never want to think about again. So after a failed attempt to squeeze any information out of me, they let me go. So quickly flying away before anyone could talk to me. Once I reached my apartment entering through the window. I didn't know I was in for a surprise.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you enjoy the first chapter? Tell me in the comments