Chapter 5

Ruby's P.O.V

I wonder if Zack likes me it was cute when he was blushing."Ruby you okay, you look pale?" "Yea I'm okay." Of course am not I'm not okay i got hurt when we were in the closet, in the edge of the door the wood broke so the pieces were pointy and it stabbed me in the leg and am hungry. But theirs no way am gonna tell Zack first we escape this HELL then I worry about myself, I cant drag us down because I got hurt a little in the leg. "Are you sure" "Yes I'm sure" "Lets text Melanie and David if they're okay" *Melanie you okay? Anything happened?*...........*Yea I'm okay,Zack and you have to come back we found something hurry*.....*Okay we'll be their in a minute* "Zack we have to go back they found something" "okay"  we where walking down the down the hallway, when I stumbled and fell. Zack didn't noticed so I just got back on my feet. "Zack" "Yea" "I'll be back in a sec you go ahead of me." "No we have to stay together." "Yea well i can take care of myself, please I'll be back in a second, just go ahead please." "Fine but you have to hurry." "Okay" I said smiling, I hurried up and went to the restroom. "Huh... theirs no blood here or dead bodies weird." I hurried and got tissues and wiped of the blood from my leg and took out the pieces of wood stuck to my leg. After that I cleaned up and came back to were they were waiting. I looked at Zack and said "I told you I can take care of myself,plus I came back okay." He just looked at me and smiled "I know."