Ruby where are you ????

Melanie's P.O.V.

"Ruby lets go look around the classrooms you take the ones in the end of the hallway and I'll take these in the front"

"Okay see ya."

I go inside the classroom and found some pointy scissors, I took them and put them in my purse. I close the door behind me and I go into the next room. While I was searching I heard Ruby scream, oh no please tell me she's okay, I run to the end of the hallway and she wasn't their I searched all the rooms, Ruby was no where.

Zack's P.O.V.

Why I'm I stuck with David ugh.

"So how you been Zack you look pale?"

"Well yeah I'm okay it's just this stupid killer in our school it's cool..but creepy too, what about you?"

"I'm alright." We walked to the gym in an awkward silence. When we opened the doors to gym and walked inside their were huge piles of bodies stacked on top of each other. Bodies are hanging on the basketball hoop. It was disgusting it smelled so bad.

"Thats disgusting." David said,

I just nod my head in response, we walked toward the closetand grabbed 4 baseball bats. When we exited the gym we heard scream it sounded like. ...........

"Ruby" we both said looking at each other, we ran upstairs and climbed over it.

We headed straight to Melanie who looked at us scared.

David's P.O.V.

We hurried to the gym to grab some bats. When we walled in it was horrible bodies everywhere. "That's disgusting" I told Zack but he just nodded and we continued, we got 4 bats and headed back to Melanie and Ruby.

On our way to them we heard a girl scream upstairs it sounded familiar like. ..........

"Ruby" We both said looking at each other.

We hurried upstairs and we ran to Melanie she looked frightened.

Zack and I stood in front of her waiting for a response but she said nothing.

We shook Melanie hard "Tell us what happened!!" I said frustrated

"Where is she ?!?!" Zack said angry

"TELL US WHERE IS SHE WHAT HAPPENED TO HER!?!?" we both said now angry at her

Apparently us screaming and and shaking her was a bad idea she was getting angry Oh no she's going to explode. .......

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SHAKING AND SCREAMING AT ME," she said hitting us in our chest,

then ofter hitting us her face softened "and......Ruby I don't know we separated to look inside the classroom and then .... I heard her scream I went to see if she was alright but........she........was.........gone."

I stared at Zack, he turned around to face me he was angry at me, What the fuck did I do to get him mad at me !!

"ITS ALL U OUR FAULT IF WE WOULD OF GONE THE OTHER WAY NONE OF THIS WOULD OF HAPPEN!!" Zack said

"ITS NOT MY FAULT WHAT IF THE OTHER WAY WAS A TRAP HUH WE WOULD OF ALL BE AT RISK!!!" I said angrily at him.

He punched me in my cheek which would leave an ugly bruise, if he thought I wasn't going to punch him back he's wrong. I returned the punch but this time harder and stronger and punched him in his right eye, it was beginning to swell up and it turned purple. We continued fighting hitting each other until Melanie screamed and said

"Stop fighting for your girlfriend!!" I stared at her then at Zack

"You like her!?!?" we both said

I was taken back by what we he said but I knew he liked her I just didn't want to believe it. Don't worry Ruby I'm coming.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

So I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I have been updating often now so I hope you like it.

Vote

&

Comment

Have a wonerful day ♡♡

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★