JOB HUNT

There is one thing that never stops moving and that is time. Even though the situation is hard or easy, the clock doesn't sleep. After loosing too much money at the end of the eggs venture, i decided to first relax and draft a new way to encounter the business world.

My daily routine of working from morning to midnight didn't change. During this time am sure there was no sad person in this world more than me. Meeting elders became my habit as I wanted them to help me cool the pressure. And I kept asking customers whether they have jobs to offer me so that I can also earn something big. I recall a gentleman named Isma, he was the manager at Kobil petro station located along Kampala-Masaka road.

Isma offered me a job to work at the station and he promised to be giving me $40 monthly. According to me it was really a big sum of money and i accepted the job. Then i had to consult my father and ask for permission to leave the shop. This is what he told me;

"your problem is not the job and among your problems don't include. You haven't yet reached the level of responsibility to make you work the whole night. Just be patient"

At that moment his words seemed meaningless and they made me hate myself more. I went on complaining to my siblings that the man didn't want me to go and hustle for my future. But i later knew how useful his words were and how much that man wanted me to be successful.

Life is really never what you expect however much you try to forge it your way.
Then as time passed, a new venture arose and this time it was from a friend called Desmond. Desmond was an agent working with Airtel a telecommunications company. He was distributing airtime from shop to shop and that was mainly his work. At first Desmond was harsh and rude but he later developed into a good friend. So Desmond had come with a deal from Airtel. It was the introduction of "Erecharge" a program that was about recharging airtime electronically.

The percentage of returns was favourable so i decided to invest. Initial capital was $3 and my work was to look for customers which was never my problem as long as it yielded bread. The address of the shop was also an opportunity since many people were approaching the place occassionally. So the chance for potential customers was high.

The hunt for customers begun with those at morning hours. I could sell the one for the shop and later sell mine. Even my father liked this type of venture. Without forgetting, he was my third customer. During the course of his travells i was the one supplying airtime. The business was smooth and God help me shoot back to my position of possesing large sums of capital.

In life there is no straight road, the airtime venture was at most and here came a lion that crashed the whole skin. For the time i had spent without a lover really something was lacking. So i met a very brown, tall and beautiful girl. Her name was Stacy a daughter to the late legendary singer Melton Summer. Stacy showed care making me forget the wounds of my past relationship but so many people advised me to leave the girl. They claimed that the girl was picky, expensive and she was a gold digger. I wish i payed concern to there words. I won't go far but am sure you can guess what happened.