Thank you

This is how I'm feeling right now! This is it

This is how I'm feeling right now! This is it. Labeled is finished. 115,868 Words! My heart is soaring and breaking at the same time. This has been quite the journey and I have YOU to thank. This wouldn't have been finished without your encouragement and support, whether it was just simply voting or commenting on every chapter. I can't thank you enough! I love you.

If you're reading this as a completed story, THANK YOU! Thank you for reading, and giving Labeled a chance!

SOOO I'm sure you're hating me right now. That ending is pretty brutal, and if you haven't figured it out I will be writing a book about Victor. It's funny, when I first started Labeled, I never intended it to go beyond Chase and V but as I wrote, and wrote, and wrote. Story lines started to form. Even though Vic seem to have his life together, my mind decided to pretty much destroy it.

Vic's book is going to be a bit darker, and more mature. But I really hope you all will continue on with his story. I will be posting the synopsis shortly, and separately because I'm weird and need an even amount of chapters.

 I will be posting the synopsis shortly, and separately because I'm weird and need an even amount of chapters