Chapter 2

Chelsy

--------------------

( ring ring ) my alarm clock goes off I felt like dying becuase it hurt my ears so much. I pouch the alarm clock off but the next thing I heard was " chelsy time to get up!!!" My mom yelled from down stairs.

My ears burned like crazy. I got dressed and went to school but I forgot it was Monday. I had four more days of a daily beating.

" so you ready for your beating? " Megan asked. I always get them in the mornings.

" yeah just get it over with. "

" ok "

After 30 mins of beating I went to class with cuts and scars. As usual the teacher asked what happened. I had to tell him but I lied and said my dad beat me. It's not like he never did.

In class the princeabl came in with a new student.

" hello class this is you new class mate Seth. He just transferred from La. "

He had like a emo look but not that much he did wear black a lot. And his hair was to the side when I got in his face he flipped it. It was cute.

Everyone stared and drooled on the floor. There was one empty seat and it was by me. I could tell people where mad at me and confused why he sat by me but the teacher got there attention.

At the end of class I walked right out the door with him behind me. He tried to catch up but I was to fasted. He was just a normal wolf. I started to slow down so he could ask me something.

" hi I'm Seth "

" I'm chelsy the schools wierdo. "

" I don't think your wierd I wanted to be your friend and you can probably show me around. "

" ok I think we have all classes together. "

" ok "

After showing him around we sat at lunch people staring and confused once again. I was with he second hottest boy in school.

I actually talked to people other than Seth for once he helped me make new friends. Exept Meagan was jealous but she was dating the hottest boy in school. Why would she be jealous?

Anyway I as headed home but I herd something I turned around and it was Seth he followed me. That's perfect.

I guess he wanted to know more about me.