Chapter 3

SETH

----------------

I knew she smelt different but I just didn't know what she was but I wanted to know.........now. So I ran up to her to met her gorgeous ocean blue eyes. I melted I know that's for girls but I had deep feelings for her. When I caught up to her she never said hey she was zoned out. I knew she might have been talking to her wolf.

After 10 minutes of waiting she finally stared to talk

" Seth "

" yeah "

" why do u think I'm not weird like everyone else thinks? "

She looked sad but looked me in the eyes and had fear in in her eyes. " I just think your cool " I hoped she would believe me but no.

" Don't lie I know u think I'm weird like everyone else! I mean I smell different from everyone else! " she yelled and her eyes turned a dark red filled with anger.

I didn't know what to do so I walk off and got to my house. And it turned out I live next to Chelsy.

CHELSY

----------------------------------

When I got near my house I noticed him turn to the house near me. I never knew he would live next to me. And I can't believe I got in a fight with my new and only friend.

When I went inside to my house I say police men standing near my couch. I was worried because they look serious. One of them said " are u miss Chelsy redleaf? "

" yes " I asked trying to to seem scared or worried but I think they saw the fear in my eyes.

" well miss redleaf we have just found you mother dead she has called 911 but we where to late she had been stabbed in the chest multiple times and passed. We have found your father and he will be caring for you. " we are to stay with you until he comes.

About 3 hours passed and my dad sadly got here.

" call us if anything happens " they said and walked out the door leaving me with my dad. Right when they left he started punching me and clawing me. I have a window that's lined with Seth's living room window. I saw him watch me get beaten by my dad and then I saw him with a phone. The next thing I knew was seeing darkness take over.