Chapter 4

SETH

-------------

I saw her being beaten to death so I picked up the phone and called to police. By the time they got there she was pasted out. I kinda freaked out but they took her to the hospital.

---1 week later---

She been sleeping ever since she was beaten and the doctors said she might not make it. But I had hope.

After a few minutes i heard moaning. She had woken up.

CHELSY

-----------------

In heard Seth talking to the doctor and they said I might not make it. But I woke up to see a happy tired face. It looked like he hasn't eaten for months.

" Chelsy!! " he yelled happily " I haven't eaten or sleep in a week cause I thought you wouldn't wake up! " I was surprised and I stopped hugging him and told him to eat now.

I have return to school to see people staring at me with my black eye.

" hey where did u get the black eye from my hunter? Cause he did a good job! " Megan said as she tripped me.

I got to mad and did what I should have done a long time ago I punched Megan in the face grieving her a broken nose and a black eye. I then jump kicked her in the gut. Her girls helped her to the nurse and she didn't return to class. A teacher in my first class said I have detention for the first time ever.

---after school---

I went to detention and Seth was in there I sighed with relief. I walked in and to my surprise hunter came in after I did. I fainted on the inside after he sat right by me. My wolfox red said something to me ' Does Seth know what you are yet? ' " no I haven't told him yet but he acts really strange when I'm near hunter. I know they are best friends but I think something's wrong. " she purred and cut off the connection.

Hunter then pasted me a note and guess what it said. It said and I quote 'will you go to prom with me!!!' I was sooo happy after I read the note that I said yes.

Hunter saw my face and leaned over to read the note.

SETH

------------------

I saw her face and leaned over to read the note. I flipped and my heart broke. I never told her but she was my mate and she is going to prom with hunter. My wolf kayton lets out a wimper. And didn't say a word after that. I was broken. I saved her and she is going to prom with hunter.

After detention she walked out with hunter not me like she usually does.

I wanted to beat him up but I saw her kissing hunter. I was going to pass out.

CHELSY

----------------

I was kissing hunter when I heard a thud. I look over to my side and saw Seth laying there school was almost over so I thought of calling the hospital but no once again I was hit on the back of my head. The last thing I saw was hunter holding a thick thick book. Then darkness came over me.