Your First Kiss : With G-Dragon

Here I Go :) My First Story !

( Y/N ) : Your Name
             ________________

You are a huge fan of BIGBANG for over 8 years now. You just love them so much, each and every one of them, but there is someone special in there for you. Your favorite member T.O.P. You just can't describe your love towards him. You love him that much that you saved your first kiss for him and now you are here in the backstage with BIGBANG.

One of your cousins is a YG dancer. So he is the reason you are here right now and you can't thank him enough.
" Oppa, thanks again. It means a lot. " you thanked him for 100 time.
He just nodded. " Oh no problem (Y/N). Let me show you the way. "

You both walked through the corridor that led to BIGBANG's dressing room. Your cousin knocked on the door.

" Ahm ... Hi guys " He greeted the band

" Minho-Ah! Great job today. " G-Dragon said.

" Yeah. You rocked bro! " Taeyang cheered.

" Thanks. " He bowed to them. That was when they saw you standing behind him.

" Oh! Is she the girl you were talking about? " Seungri asked Minho with a smirk. You blushed because he was staring at you without blinking.

TOP hit his head. " Yah! Stop staring panda. You are the one who is weird, not me! "

" Her name is (N/Y). She is a huge fan of yours. "

Ji Yong stood up and walked towards you. " I'll take it from here. " He said.

" Thanks hyung. " Minho thanked GD and bowed to him. " (Y/N)! I'll pack my things and then I'll come so we could go home together, o.k? "

" Sure. " You simply said and he left.

" So ... " GD started. " What do you wanna know? "

You opened your mouth to say something but he cut you off .

" Ah ... Before you say anything, tell me who is your favorite member? "

" That's the thing oppa. " You said. " I'm a huge fan of TOP oppa. I mean I literally have a crush on him and I saved my first kiss for him. I'm just too shy to ask him. Will you help me ask h ... "

You suddenly realized that he was leaning closer to you. You didn't know what to do. So you just stood still and did nothing. He leaned even closer until his lips met yours.

He was kissing you! Can you believe that? After you told him that you love TOP and you saved your first kiss for him!

You pushed him away. " Yah! What are you doing? I told you that I love TOP! How could you? " You yelled.

Now they were all staring at you two. They were all shocked and confused, specially TOP. " You like me? " He asked.

You felt your eyes getting watery. You were going to cry when Ji Yong held your hand and dragged you out of there.

" Let go off me! " you struggled and tried to free yourself but he didn't let go. He took you in to a quiet place. You started crying.

" Why did you do this? That kiss meant a lot to me and you ruined it. You ruined me. " He didn't say anything. It seemed like he was trying to find the right words.

" Why? " You shouted again " Why did y ... "

" Because I like you. "

" What? " You looked at him confused.

He sighed. " I like you but when you said you like TOP, I got jealous and kissed you. "

Now you were the one who was speechless. You decided to leave and look for Minho.

" Wait!! " He shouted.

He took a piece of paper out of his pocket with a pen and wrote his number on it " Call me tonight. "

You frowned " Why should I call you? You ruined my day!! "

He grinned, a wide, toothy grin. " That's exactly the reason you should call me. I wanna make it up to you. "

" (Y/N)!! You are here! " Minho rushed towards you.

" You're ready? " You asked while putting the paper in your back pocket.

" Yeah. Let's go. Thanks hyung for everything. " He bowed to him and said goodbye.

" No problem. " He smiled.

He whispered " Call me " in your ear and waved goodbye.

You and your cousin started walking away from Ji Yong. " So how was it? " Minho asked enthusiastically.

" Ah " You chuckled " You can't even imagine! "

Now that you're dating cute dragon for 2 years, you never thought your least favorite member in BIGBANG will be your adorable boyfriend.

                  ~*~*~*~*

So how was it? Did you like it?

Please tell me what you think about it.

Don't forget to comment, like and follow.

Love you all :*

VIP Fighting 💪