31

Jack's POV
I was let out today, yes! I hate the sterilized taste if the small room and its bland colours that seemed to drive me to insanity. How? I had no idea but it felt like it did.

We were in the car right now. I gave the hospital a sneer and a childish wave as it disappeared behind us. I closed my eyes and let out a tired sigh.

With all the times I could have slept in the hospital while people weren't visiting I only slept when they gave me piss to. I just found myself unable to sleep in there.

We stopped at a fairly large house. Minx and Dodger climbed out and ran inside. Did they forget I needed help or something?

I reach my hand do get out but I'm stopped when the car drives away. I looked at Mary for answers but she doesn't seem like she will give any.

"Mary?" I asked, my voice still harsh from the damaged lungs I have. She looked like she had to hide a smile but hummed in response.

"Where are we going?" I asked her quietly. A small smile now crept on her face and she turned to me as the car came to a stop.

I looked up to see the airport. My mouth opened wide and a gasped escaped my lips. I turned to her and she nodded.

I felt a choke leave my throat as i leapt across the car into her arms. I felt my tears soaker her shirt and making our skin moist (pfft).

After I had calmed down a little she led me inside and gave me my ticket. I went through all the customs and waited for my plane. As I waited, I pulled a pen out of the bag Mary had given me. It didn't have much but it had enough.

Mark?

Do you like it?

Wait, you arranged this??!!

I did. Minx said you guys needed a home and I was thinking about getting my own apartment. We got talking and decided you could move here with me. I payer for everything with the help if Mary and Felix.

Omg I love you so much.

I love you too. Can't wait to see you.

Me neither. I'm so excited. My planes boarding, I'll talk in a minute.

Alright gorgeous, I'll wait for you.

I smiled down at my arm and picked up my bag and going through the last customs. I found my seat and sat down. I waited until we took off before putting my earphones in, listening to music, and began writing to Mark again.

The plane just took off.

You scared?