Chapter 1

Short chapter for the start. Have some trust in me, it does get better:)

"What the hell is he doing here!?"
Enjoy♥️

Victoria

My books scattered across the floor as someone bumped into my shoulder. I stared back at the books spread across the ground with an exhale, before I leaned down to pick them up.

"Oh my bad." He suppressed a laugh at the sight of me

"Watch where you're going next time." I sighed in annoyance

Ignoring my words, he walked away without looking back. I glared at him showing no expression until he disappeared from the hallway.

"Oh he's so annoying!" I groaned

The moment I stepped into class, I immediately sat down in my seat. I put my head down on the desk, feeling angry and embarrassed at what just happened. Just another day with Mr. I'm a 'cold' guy.

"Hey, you alright?" Kai walked up to me with a smile greeting me

I nodded while keeping my head on the table. He sat down on the seat next to me.

"Sehun again? Should I scold him for you?" He grinned

I scoffed and smiled, shaking my head. He pat my head in comfort before heading back to his seat. I finally put my head up and calmed myself down. It wasn't until a few minutes later when the devil himself showed up. He walked over and sat on his assigned seat, sadly being the one right next to mine.

It's just one class, It'll be over with quickly, I tried to remind myself.

I watched the two as Kai showed up again, greeting Sehun, "Yo."

He nodded in reply without looking at him. Kai took a glance at me making me look away. He suddenly smacked the back of Sehun's head and made a run for it. My eyes popped out as I realized what he had just done. Oh but it was deserved.

Sehun glared at him while holding the back of his head, "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Take a joke." He smiled widely at me and ran off before getting into more trouble

Sehun turned to glance at me as I looked elsewhere yet again, pretending I saw nothing.

****************

"Alright, we'll be starting our partner projects this week. Our first assignment will be worked on today in class ." The professor clapped his hand loudly gathering the attention of everyone

The class had quietly began cheering.

"-and of course with your assigned seat partner." He continued

My eyes widened as I suddenly stood up from my seat. The whole class turned their heads to me knowingly, looking at me with pity.

"Please Sir, can I do the project myself?" I begged

"No discussions, my decision is final. Now I'll be handing out worksheets for you to fill out. It has all the guidelines for the assignment. This is due the day after tomorrow so use your time wisely and finish it." He said as he passed out the papers