Chapter 7

Victoria

I arrived home feeling fatigued from the stress buildup. I walked straight to my bedroom and threw my backpack on the side. I jumped on my bed and felt something under me. I sat up and pulled it from underneath me just to see a short black dress. I picked it up and observed it. Well it was definitely new but where did it come from? Its so pretty.

"Hey Victoria." My mom knocked on the door

I looked up and saw her leaning on the door frame. I gave her a questioning look and wiggled the dress in my hand.

"Mrs. Oh got that for you." She smiled

Sehun's mom?

"She would be so happy to see you wearing it when they come over for dinner." She said

"Din- wait what!?" I asked

"Oh my god, I forgot to tell you didn't I." My mom covered her mouth

"Yeah, ya sure did!" I yelled freaking out

"You'll be fine, its just dinner." She chuckled

"Dinner with a jerk and his family." I whispered to myself

"Hmm?" She asked

"Nothing, just that I'm nervous to see them again." I sighed

"Don't worry, soon enough you'll be as comfortable as you are with me." She said

"Yeah right." I said and got up to start getting ready

"Get ready and come down." My mom said before leaving the room

Sehun

I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes to rest. Just then, someone knocked on the door. I sighed and sat up.

"Come in." I said

The maid came in with my suit. She placed it on the chair and left. She closed the door so I went back to laying down.

Its a bit funny actually that out of all the people it had to be Victoria. The one girl that I've never gotten along with. I promised I wouldn't do anything as long as she stays away from me. I shook my head dryly chuckling. Well good luck surviving with me as your husband. I promise it won't be easy for you.

"Hey Sehun, we're leaving soon." My mom said from outside my bedroom

"Alright." I said getting up from the bed

I looked over to the suit on the chair. A suit? Really? Why so formal?

I walked over to my closet and opened it up. I took out a dress shirt and jeans to change into.

I fixed my hair a bit after changing and walked out of my room. I went to the living room and sat on the sofa waiting for my parents to get ready.

I saw my mom walking out of her room. She walked over to me after noticing that I was sitting there.

"Fix your hair and go wear that nice watch I got you." She ordered

I sighed and got up knowing there was no point in arguing with her. I did as she asked then walked out to the car.

After a few minutes I opened up my phone and saw that Krystal texted me if I wanted to hang out. I wrote down that I was busy today and maybe tomorrow I'll come pick her up. I put my phone back in my pocket and sighed a deep heavy sigh. I leaned back on the car seat and closed my eyes.

"Don't fall asleep we're almost there." My mom spoke

"I know, I'm just resting my head." I said

"Pick your head up and sit down right." My dad glared

I sat up while maintaining eye contact. I looked away sighing. There's no way I'm arguing with this old man when we're about to go to someones house.

Mrs. Song opened up the door for us as soon as she saw the car waiting outside.

"Please, come in!" She gestured inside the house

Their house wasn't small, nor was it huge, I guess you could say it was just the right size as cliche as it sounds. I walked in and greeted Mr. Song and looked around for a particular person from this family.

"Let me go get her for you." Mrs. Song said and winked at me

No let her stay in her room for the whole day, I'm begging you. Let me eat dinner in peace.

A few seconds later I saw her walking down the stairs wearing a dress that looked quite familiar.

~Flashback~

"Hey Sehun, does this dress look nice?" My mom called out to me

"Yeah its okay, this one looks better though." I said pointing to the dress next to it

"This black dress?" She asked

I nodded at her and went back to playing on my phone. Why did my mom ask me to come along if she was the one shopping?

~End of Flashback~

Oh my god, how stupid do I look right now? Its that dress my mom bought when she took me to the mall with her. Oh she's going to say something embarrassing to Victoria now I just know. I should've just stayed quiet dammit.

I cleared my throat feeling awkward. I went to the table and sat down on one of the chairs. She greeted my parents then looked over at me. I looked away and pretended like I was staring at the table.

Her mom approached her and whispered something to her. She went off somewhere and came back with plates of food.

I looked up to find my mom glaring at me.

"What?" I asked

"Go help with the food." She quietly scolded

I rolled my eyes and got up and followed Victoria. She looked back at me and eyed me weirdly.

"I was forced to, don't think I'm doing this for you love." I spoke

"Yeah I figured. And stop with that weird name." She rolled her eyes

"Just saying, I can help without anyone telling me to you know." I said

"Sure." She said sarcastically

"Watch your words." I sighed

She picked up to the plates and held them in front of me while glaring at me. I took them from her and set them on the table.

****************

Have a good day 🌼 or goodnight 🌟