11- boy meets boy part 2

after a few hours of sleep yoongi stirred in taehyungs arms, now nuzzling his face into the crook of taehyung neck trying to go back to sleep. it was strange for the first time in months yoongi was able to sleep with out being woken by a nightmare, maybe it was because of how safe he felt in his arms.

after a few more minutes of trying to get back to sleep, yoongi groaned slightly and opened his eyes to be met with an wake taehyung looking down at him "sorry... i didnt mean to fall asleep on you.." to this taehyung shrugged his shoulders slightly "its okay hyung, i fell asleep too" at this yoongi smiled and cuddled up closer to taehyung if that was even possible " how did you sleep hyung?" yoongi looked up at taehyung and smiled lightly "good... best sleep ive had in a long time" this made taehyung smile "maybe its cause you was cuddling me" he teased, the rosy pink that appeared on yoongi's cheeks cause taehyung to smile that boxy smile of his that yoongi loved.

shaking thoughts of how cute taehyung is and how he was thinking that he was falling for him and falling fast yoongi tried to sit up to put some space between them yoongi knowing that he would never like him back not with knowing what he does to himself and the last thing yoongi wants to be is a burden to taehyung. as he sat up he was suddenly pulled back down onto tae's chest "hey cuddle buddy you cant just move away like that not when your all cuddly and warm" this caused yoongi to give his gummy smile to taehyung whom returned it with his boxy smile, a boxy smile that yoongi would do anything to see.

yoongi lifted his head up to look at taehyung " should we order pizza or something?" at this taehyung nodded "pizza sounds good" and with that yoongi took out his phone ordering a large pizza on a app on his phone.

when finished he turned back to taehyung, said person had been pkaying with yoongi's hair while he was ordering pizza, he stopped what he was doing and looked at yoongi, smiling softly at how cute his hyung was, taehyung was falling and falling deep for yoongi, obviously not knowing that yoongi returned the same feels.

"pizza should be here soon" taehyung nodded " maybe we could start watching another movie while we wait?" yoongi nodded before finding another movie to watch this time the movie being one of those sappy romantic films. yoongi may seem like a coldhearted asshole on the outside, but to everyone that knew him they knew the caring and slightly sappy side of him that he hides behind the mask. sappy love movies, pizza and cuddling with a friend or in this case with his crush was something yoongi loved.

yoongi was a ball of fluff but not many apart from namjoon and seokjin, namjoons boyfriend have really seen this side of him. but know taehyung has too. taehyung got up to get the pizza when the door bell rang making sure to tip the driver before returning to the sofa getting back under that pink fluffly blanket and resuming cuddling with yoongi.

yoongi shifted slightly to get in good position to start eating the pizza with taehyung whom was already starting his second slice, but keep close enough to taehyung thst they'd still be cuddling.

when the pizza was eaten mainly by taehyung, being half way through the movie where a real sappy scene was on taehyung pulled the older on his lap snd wrapped his arms around his waist making sure to keep the blanket over them both. yoongi smiled and cuddled into tae, his arms snaking around his waist and resting his head on his chest, yoongi continued to watch the movie. for the rest of the movie both boys couldnt keep the smiles off their face. for yoongi it felt safe like taehyung was protecting him, but it just felt great to be in his arms and feeling cared for. and maybe also the fact that he could hear his heart beat made it even better. for taehyung the feeling was similar, he wanted yoongi to know that he cared about him alot and giving him love that he need and obviously the love of a close friend maybe even as someone would love their boyfriend/girlfriend. but taehyung also liked how it felt like he was protecting yoongi plus he was like a cute ball of fluff.

after the movie finished yoongi looked outside seeing how dark it had started getting. a sad feeling washed over him as he realised taehyung would need to soon and as soon as he thought about it taehyung spoke up "its pretty late i should get back to the dorm" with that yoongi got up off of his lap and nodded. seeing the sadness in yoongis eyes he spoke up again "i could stay if you want me too" yoongi shook his head "you should go back, your friends propably wanna see you "

so after a few hugs taehyung made his way out of the door before turning back to yoongi and placing a kiss on his cheek and then he ran off giggling. yoongis cheeks once again tinted with a shade of pink. seeing that taehyung had drove away pulled away in his car yoongi closed the door making sure to lock the door, before heading up to his room he quickly made his way to the living room picking up the pink fluffly blanket that he then wrapped around himself before starting on his way to his room. getting into bed yoongi smiled and cuddled into the fluffly blanket closing his eyes and falling asleep being able to smell taehyungs scent on the blanket which comforted him to no end, feeling a little less lonely with being able to smell taehyungs scent was almost like he was there with him cuddling him again and with yoongi fell asleep.