14-boy meets nightmares

taehyung quickly grab some clean clothes and put them in a bag before shrugging on his coat and shoes. he didnt see the point in getting out of his pjs. he walked out of his apartment and locked the door.

by 3:30am taehyung was stood outside yoongis front door, as he was about to knock the door opened and showed yoongi in a vest top and basket ball shorts with his pink fluffly blanket drapped over his shoulder. yoongi eyes were puffy and red from crying, the nightmare scared him to no end that as soon as he opened his eyes the tears were sliding down his cheek, even with the sadness that showed in his eyes he still managed to show a weak smile to tae.

tae walked in closing the door behind him before pulling yoongi into a hug, the younger resting his chin on top of the olders head as the olders head was in the crook of his neck "youve been crying...." he gave a light sigh "im glad i came over" he barely whispered. yoongi looked up at him " can we go cuddle now?" he asked as he pulled out of the hug and took his hand into his, tae of course nodded and with that yoongi almost dragged tae to his bedroom.

yoongi crawled into his bed and under the covers patting the space next to him. tae smiled and got under the covers next to yoongi, whom was scooting closer to tae, tae put his arm around yoongi who was now on his side with his head on tae's chest and right arm over his stomach.

tae started playing with yoongi's hair "so you wanna talk about the nightmare you had or?" to this yoongi shook his head " maybe in the morning..." yoongi then closed his eyes as they started to feel heavy again "thank you for coming over taetae"

tae smiled and kissed yoongi's forehead "anything for you hyung" at this yoongi's hear fluttered. tae carried on pkaying with his hair which sent yoongi into a deep yet nightmareless sleep, with tae falling asleep soon after.