Chapter 7

I woke up perfectly. A text from Hayes.

Hayes: Goodmorning princess, how did you sleep?

Me: I slept fine, thank you. :)

Hayes: Good(: You wanna hang out?

Me: sure! Be there in 5! Anna's comin too!

Hayes: Ok babe! see you soon. Xx

I smiled and sat down my phone. I barged into Anna's room and told her to get up and we're going to Nash's house. When she heard Nash she sat straight up and rushed out of bed to get ready. I chuckled and went back to my room to get ready.

As planned we were there after 5 minutes. We met Hayes and Nash at the door.

"PRINCESS!" Hayes yelled with a smile on his face.

"CUTIE!" I yelled and smiled. He opened his arms and I ran into them. We decided we were going to the park. As always I hopped on Hayes' back and got in my normal position. You know my arms wrapped around his neck, legs around his waist, head on his back, and his hands on the back of my thighs. 

Anna got on Nash's back and mimicked my position except she looked over Nash's shoulder to see where we were going. Hayes and I went straight to the swings at the park as usual while Anna and Nash took a walk.

Hayes was doing that thing where you push me high enough and then duck under my feet before letting me swing back. We did that for ten minutes and decided to go for a walk.

We were walking down the sidewalk hand in hand, when I heard my name.

"Ivory?" We turned around.

"Justin?"

"Jordan?"

"Hayes?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger! Haha

~Jenna<3 xoxo