Chapter 14

Anna and I went home later that day. Our mom, dad, aunt, and grandma were waiting on the couch. We knew it was some kind of family meeting so we sat down on the other couch.

"Girls, your father is in town and he saw me. So, our family and the Grier family are taking a vacation to Hawaii. He'll never expect us to go there." My mom said. I was scared so I just nodded my head and went to pack. My phone buzzed.

Hayes<3: Do you know why we're taking a vacation? Is it because your dad is in town? My mom just said your family had to take a vacation for a while so we decided to go with them.

Me: Yeah, it's because of my dad. We're going to Hawaii.

Hayes<3: Well, at least it will be fun! :D

Me: Yeah, it will! Who knows, Anna and Nash might do some things(;

Hayes<3: Ew. Ew. Ew. That is MY brother you're talking about.. I don't wanna know that!! D: >.<

Me: I was just kidding, lol. Yeah, but she is MY older sister too. Haha.

Hayes<3: You better be!! :P 0_0

I walked downstairs to see when we were leaving.

"MOM! WHEN ARE WE LEAVING?" I yelled.

"PROBABLY SOMETIME IN THE NEXT TWO DAYS! JUST TO BE SAFE!" She yelled back.

"OKAY!" I went back upstairs and texted Hayes back.

Me: We're leaving in the next two days. Our 2 month anniversary is coming up and we get to spend it in Hawaii since it's only on Friday and we're leaving on Thursday! <3 That's gonna be great! OMG, Anna's and Nash's anniversary is on the same day as ours! Speaking of ours, what're we doing?

Hayes<3: Two days? Works for me! AND IT IS! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ALMOST BEEN TWO MONTHS SINCE I GOT MY PRINCESS! <3 Hehe, you'll find out(;

Me: But, but, I wanna find out now!! ): AND I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ALMOST BEEN TWO MONTHS SINCE I GOT MY PRINCE!<3 I NEVER DREAMED OF THIS HAPPENING TO ME! :D

Hayes<3: Hush child, be patient(; And gtg, time to packkk!

Me: That's what I'm supposed to be doing. So, packing time for me toooo! Muah! :*

Hayes<3: Muah:*

I smiled and put my phone on the bed and started to pack. I packed lots of high waisted shorts and crop tops considering it's hot in Hawaii. Yes, in case you're wondering, we did move. We have all of our stuff down here, just no house yet. We're still in our grandma's house.

Anyways, I packed some tank tops, flip flops, dresses, for the date, and some t-shirts. Oh! Can't forget the bathing suits!

Once I was all done packing, I heard my mom had to go to a doctor's appointment for the baby, so Anna and I went. If you're wondering, it's only like 1:00. Anna and I left for the nails and hair salon around 8:00.

"GIRLS, IF YOU'RE COMING, COME ON! DAD'S NOT COMING! HE HAD WORK! SNICKERDOODLE PUMPERNICKLE!" She said. Wait, Snickerdoodle Pumpernickle? What? Nevermind, my mom's random. Haha.

"OKAY. TANGERINE TRAMPOLINE!" I yelled back.

"GOTCHA MOM! FINGERNAIL CRABCAKE!" Anna yelled back. Ahh, we're such a random family.

-

-

-

We arrived at the OBGYN's office and if I'm not mistaken, my mom is 3 months. We're going for her first ultrasound! I'm so excited!