Chapter 13

Anna and I stood up in front of Hayes and Nash. Matthew and his girlfriend, who's name I still have yet to get, just kinda stood off to the side.

"Hi, I'm Hannah Marie Shealy and I'm a victim of abuse and rape." I said to Hayes.

"Hey, I'm Ella Christine Shealy and I'm also a victim of abuse and rape." Anna said to Nash.

"I'm so sorry." They said and they just pulled us close and hugged us. After about 5 minutes, Hayes spoke.

"So, should we call you Hannah and Ella or Ivory and Anna?" Hayes softly spoke. I lifted my head.

"Ivory and Anna. Hannah and Ella don't exist anymore. We remade our selves. One thing remains of our former lives." I lifted up my shirt to reveal many scars and Anna did the same. Hayes' eyes filled with tears.

"Who did it and why did you tell us now? If you don't mind us asking." Nash said.

"Our dad, not the one we have now. He's our step-dad. we told you now because our dad found us here. He tried to take us at the mall today." Anna said to Nash, her voice thick. I wiped my tears.

"No more tears Anna. We've wasted enough tears on that poor excuse for a man." I announced. Anna nodded her head and wiped her tears also.

"Sorry you had to see that." I turned to Matthew and his girlfriend and spoke.

"It's quite alright. Hi, I'm Brandy." She smiled sympathetically. She was really pretty. Medium length brown hair, soft blue eyes. She was short. All in all, she was gorgeous.

"How old are you?" I asked her. I was still curled in a ball on Hayes' lap.

"16." She replied. I nodded my head and watched T.V.