Chapter 5 - HAARP Facility

HAARP Facility, Alaska

Jake, Trent, Bridgette, and Eddie land the Alpha-Jet, and begin at the snowy exterior of the HAARP base. Jake takes out a handheld sensing device to see if he can scan an entrance.

"Okay, sensors indicate the HAARP facility has one exterior door, so that's our only way in." He said as he put his device back in his utility belt,

"But we have to get past the facility guards first. Once inside, we have to locate the brainwashed teenagers, stop them and then find out why they're here." He added. "Okay team, let's move out."

The four head down the path in front of the Alpha-Jet and encounter some guards. Bridgette puts her quick-thinking to use and takes out three blue electromagnetic grenades and throws them at the group of HAARP guards, as they get electrocuted and then knocked out.

They later walk down the snowy road area and down a bridge, and encounter more HAARP guards guarding the facility, but along with a tank this time.

"Intruders!" A mere HAARP guard yelled. The four take cover behind nearby pinetrees, but the one Trent's hiding behind gets shot down by the gun turret of the tank.

"Damn, that's cold. No pun intended." Trent said as he looked down at the tree that was on fire, but in the snow.

"Trent and I are gonna take out the tank!" Jake yelled, "Bridgette, you and Eddie handle the guards." He devised as the team swarmed in on the guards and the tank.

Bridgette forearm punches several of the HAARP guards down and Eddie grounds them with his black Eddie Bauer backpack, which was filled with gadgets and weapons. Jake does an acrobatic sequence with cartwheels and handsprings as he distracts the tank with his speed, which gave Trent the moment to run up behind the gun turret and punch it off with his steel gloves.

The other three help by pounding down on the tank too for no reason, but for good measure, then simply throw out the driver of the tank, which was another mere HAARP guard. Then they enter the facility.

"Alright, we're in." Bridgette stated.

"Yes, now all we need to do is find those teenagers." Jake said.

"Yeah, well, this place is huge." Eddie says while looking around the base, "You sure we'll be able to find them?"

"Positive. But we have to be careful about this, HAARP soldiers will obviously be patrolling this place." Jake uttered.

The four walk across the main area up the stairs, but get stopped by a wall of lasers.

Eddie rolled his eyes once he saw the lasers. "Saw this in a movie once..." He said.

"Yep, looks like we'll have to find a way around." Jake baldly said.

Trent turns to the door on the right and opens it, "Let's go here." He said as he walks inside with the others into the area that passes the lasers.